oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Knight looks to be the first big Derby player to leave.

Think he may be the only one, read reports of £8m which clears the amount they need to prove they can fund the rest of the season.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Would Mr Potato Head really get offered the Everton job at this relatively early stage of his managerial career? He's done moderately well to stabilise the capsized ship that is Derby, but it's hardly the track record Evertonians would be looking for, especially given their current run of form.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Would Mr Potato Head really get offered the Everton job at this relatively early stage of his managerial career? He's done moderately well to stabilise the capsized ship that is Derby, but it's hardly the track record Evertonians would be looking for, especially given their current run of form.

A combination of him and Big Dunc would get the fans behind them. After the novelty wears off it would be interesting. I fully expect Roberto Martinez to get the role.

Edited by GrimsbyBoro
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Will said:

Think he may be the only one, read reports of £8m which clears the amount they need to prove they can fund the rest of the season.

I think it depends on the structure of the deal I know Derby are pushing for cash deals for this reason. I suspect one or two may still go.

30 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

In the real world he wouldn’t be anywhere near getting the job, But...

Evertons Owners and the Board have slightly different views on who should be manager, Benitez was definitely the owners choice over arguments put by the clubs board.

If the club went for an old evertonian as manager it would probably be Duncan Ferguson, he has been caretaker manager, did well and would have support from all sides. He would be my guess as interim manager for the rest of the season unless they have already got the target they want.

• Like 2
On 1/16/2022 at 8:18 PM, RiseAgainst said:

Lampard was given the Chelsea job off the back of what could be considered a  performance that was much easier to achieve and Derby are currently 3rd in the form table over the past 6 games

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Sheff Utd drew. Good for us. Fulham scored 6 against birmingham

Yeah, very good for us. Sheffield United were 2-0 up with Preston down to 10 men yet somehow conspired to throw two points away. Their form seems to be escaping them again. 

4 minutes ago, SimonD said:

Fulham like scoring don't they?

Makes our draw with them look outstanding

Can't wait to beat them 7-6 at the Riverside in Feb (or whenever its rearranged to)

I think it’s re-fixed for April. Sky will want to show it as a title decider 💪

• Haha 1