oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Agreed what a match and a great comeback. They should have had a penalty too.

Imagine if they could achieve the impossible?

All I know Billy we would be drooling if that had been a Boro performance. The supporters DO NOT deserve to lose their club, they were terrific

• Like 2
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Half Baked Boo GIF

Will open this to the forum was this asked for and most importantly deserved?

DZ your favourite past time of skating on thin ice is coming to the fore again buddy.

Love you loads but you really can be a pita at times!

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Will open this to the forum was this asked for and most importantly deserved?

DZ your favourite past time of skating on thin ice is coming to the fore again buddy.

Love you loads but you really can be a pita at times!

Dude, you have seriously thin skin at times

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dude, you have seriously thin skin at times

Let's not go there please my skin is thicker than what passes through you butt at times have no fear, at my age you know that what is important is being true to yourself.

We nearly did not have a club plain and simple and I do not want anyone supporter wise to go through that, and some lone vigilante who seems hell bent on encouraging that is going to stop me. 

• Like 1

Most people will agree that Derby deserve to be razed to the ground, have their entire history extinguished and every current player should be banned by association.

They need to go down and stay down.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Going to ask why so much venom towards Derby County, live and let live I say let their supporters have hope until it has gone!

Makes no difference to Boro in the grand scheme of things by the grace of god and all that!

I know the rebukes I will get from those of you who are holding onto a grudge but seriously does it really matter to you on a personal level.

Frigging well done Derby

Because they cheated?

Because they deserve relegation?

Because their fans are universally *** who were revelling in their cheating for years

Yes, it matters to me. Derby need to *** off and *** off quick.

• Like 4

As far as Derby are concerned, it is all about majorities and minorities, yes there are some Derby supporters who are deluded and just lashing out. That does not mean the vast majority should lose their football club due to the actions of one man and it would seem the inactions of a firm of administrators. If Derby go down then that is a fitting punishment, liquidation, surely not just think how you would feel

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Let's not go there please my skin is thicker than what passes through you butt at times have no fear, at my age you know that what is important is being true to yourself.

We nearly did not have a club plain and simple and I do not want anyone supporter wise to go through that, and some lone vigilante who seems hell bent on encouraging that is going to stop me. 

You thought I was trying to rip the forum away from you, now you think I'm seriously attacking you because you're in the "Save Derby" camp.

I'm just being playful, no need for the paranoia.

And yes, we did nearly go out of existence, but it wasn't because we cheated continuously.

I dont want them liquidated but I definitely want them to get relegated. Don't like the club or the fans and think it would be fair punishment for the cheating. 

Also I think people saying them staying up would be one of the best football stories ever are being a little over the top... A mid table points total would keep them up. Hardly out of reach for their squad and highly compensated manager. 

Not exactly Leicester is it... Cheating club escapes relegation by getting the amount of points you'd probably expect them to.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Most people will agree that Derby deserve to be razed to the ground, have their entire history extinguished and every current player should be banned by association.

They need to go down and stay down.

Disagree with your statement totally and certainly the fans do not deserve that, this is all down to individuals let them be punished and banned from football, have their history extinguished? gosh that is very very harsh TC24 I have to say

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You thought I was trying to rip the forum away from you, now you think I'm seriously attacking you because you're in the "Save Derby" camp.

I'm just being playful, no need for the paranoia.

And yes, we did nearly go out of existence, but it wasn't because we cheated continuously.

At no time did I think that mate perhaps using as smiley might help from time to time. I am not in the save Derby camp they deserve a season in league one but if they fight their way through so be it.