Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football


Recommended Posts

Doncaster win 2-1, Sunderland have just lost to bottom of the table.

Brilliant!

They're down to 4th and Wycombe are only 2 points below them with a game in hand.

8 points off 1st, with Rotherham having a game in hand.
2 points off 2nd, with Wigan having 4 games in hand.

Automatic promotion is slipping away from them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Neverbefore

    1407

  • Borodane

    1358

  • Brunners

    1295

  • wilsoncgp

    1118

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Doncaster win 2-1, Sunderland have just lost to bottom of the table.

Brilliant!

They're down to 4th and Wycombe are only 2 points below them with a game in hand.

8 points off 1st, with Rotherham having a game in hand.
2 points off 2nd, with Wigan having 4 games in hand.

Automatic promotion is slipping away from them.

I know they lost 6-0 last week but sacking Lee Johnson was such a weird move.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said we had to be after Ryan Giles, he’s been just as responsible here as Jones is for us, brilliant delivery. Hope we try do something in the Summer 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want a bit of variety... so would be more than happy for Blackburn to go up. Can we send Norwich, Fulham, West Brom and Watford to play in their own league permanently between the PL and Championship? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I must be the only person who would be happy to see Blackburn promoted, I love mogga me. Not at our expense obviously. 

I'm not overly fussed by Blackburn either way, but they're very similar to us.

Medium sized club with a small catchment area surrounded by much bigger clubs.

The main difference is they are far more successful than us in their early history, and they won the league when they spent massively in the 90s, whilst we were relegated when attempting the same thing.

No real animosity, barring that shocking decision last season 

If you took us out of the equation and left it as the current top 6, I'd most want Huddersfield, followed by Blackburn, to be promoted.

I lean towards Huddersfield because the North West already had plenty of top flight clubs, there are only 2 for the whole of the North East and Yorkshire.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

*** Blackburn. Cheating bunch of c-units

 

Clearly you want to start another "liquidate" campaign

If you could explain your terminology of cheating would help me understand your need to circumnavigate the  swear filter clearly on purpose.

Tbh it does not sit well with me and there are plenty of other words you could use to express yourself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Clearly you want to start another "liquidate" campaign

If you could explain your terminology of cheating would help me understand your need to circumnavigate the  swear filter clearly on purpose.

Tbh it does not sit well with me and there are plenty of other words you could use to express yourself.

I think for once I am actually on DZ's side here.

(I know...I'm shocked too...)

Shocked Phone GIF

Don't want to liquidate Blackburn, of course, but I feel they have become an overly physical (lets call it "dirty") team under Mogga.

Last season in particular with Paddy getting a face full of boot and the ref somehow only awarding a yellow card. The recent game was only marginally better.

If they do get promoted and play like that they will have horrendous disciplinary problems, with players getting suspended left, right and centre.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I think for once I am actually on DZ's side here.

(I know...I'm shocked too...)

Shocked Phone GIF

Don't want to liquidate Blackburn, of course, but I feel they have become an overly physical (lets call it "dirty") team under Mogga.

Last season in particular with Paddy getting a face full of boot and the ref somehow only awarding a yellow card. The recent game was only marginally better.

If they do get promoted and play like that they will have horrendous disciplinary problems, with players getting suspended left, right and centre.

 

It was fry and I don't think the player even got booked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Clearly you want to start another "liquidate" campaign

If you could explain your terminology of cheating would help me understand your need to circumnavigate the  swear filter clearly on purpose.

Tbh it does not sit well with me and there are plenty of other words you could use to express yourself.

Polish_20220206_103856158.jpg.c60a7b63ed8c8998d96a28e3bc5ffaa8.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...