• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Borodane said:

How has Spence fared. Has he increased in value?

Can't say I saw him do too much at all going forwards, which is telling when Forest were probably the better team from what I saw.

Arguably partly at fault for the decisive goal, and didn't create too much going forward, but it was a different formation to the one he's been excelling in all season.

Edited by TeaCider24
59 minutes ago, Borodane said:

How has Spence fared. Has he increased in value?

I only caught parts of the game, but from what I saw he was fairly involved. Did some decent defensive and distribution work. Nothing outstanding, but thats at least partly down to the opposition.

Liverpool played well below par, Spence did nothing wrong but didn't stand out at either end of the pitch, may have been effected by having Lolley in front of him and not Ben Johnson.
certainly didn't diminish his value but I don't think he'll be adding Klopp to his suitors. 

It looks like Tyrick Mitchell may be getting called up for England with both Reece James and Trent Alexander-Arnold being injured.

22 year old left back, broke in to Crystal Palace's team last season.

Not a player I'm actually familiar with for once, but I've watched a lot less Premier League football this season.

Edited by TeaCider24

Kyle Walker-Peters called up for the first time too, so there's our 5th choice right back.

I'm guessing Aaron Wan-Bissaka will declare for Congo now, there's no chance of him ever getting in the England squad if he's not making it now.