• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Enjoyed the City v Athleti game. Not for the football, rather the drama. 😂

"Sh!thouse" doesn't do Simeone's team justice. They're full-on Football Terrorists.

I’d say it’s one of the best nil nil draws that I’ve ever seen!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Bloody hell. Sean Dyche sacked at Burnley. I thought he'd be there till his voice finally gave out

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61116929

That's nuts. Unless there's something going on behind the scenes I can't imagine anyone better suited than him to either keep them up or take them straight back up. This is likely to be the start of Burnley doing a Sheffield Utd and sinking through the leagues for the next 10 years.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He's gonna be our next manager isn't he

Well Wilder is not doing enough for certain people on here 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Would sooner get relegated.

Long live Chris Wilder.

Astonishing Post, I cant believe i just read that. You would prefer to be playing in League 1 than have a manager that achieved 7th place in the top flight. OK.....

24 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Astonishing Post, I cant believe i just read that. You would prefer to be playing in League 1 than have a manager that achieved 7th place in the top flight. OK.....

Can't stand him.

Awful football, I find him very unlikeable and I don't like listening to him speak.

Obviously it's hyperbole on my part, but I would not want him as our manager.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Wilder 2/1 favourite with certain bookies for the Burnley job 👀

I don’t think he’s the man that will quit us after just 5 months to join a team that looks very likely to get relegated. 

• Like 2

Really surprised at Dyche sacking. Thought there would probably be a 'mutual' parting of ways, but didn't expect them to pull the plug on him now.

Wonder if he'll go to West Brom in the summer. 

As long as he doesn't come here...