oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

It’s a brave move to do that and there will be friction, but Arteta is now seeing the fruits of his labour since taking over Arsenal in Dec 2019. 

Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, White and now Nketiah look to be moving the club forward again. But it’s been a long time coming and they’re still not at a competitive level yet either. 

im not sure that the United fans have the patience for it 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

One less Saudi club can only be a good thing.

This American chap is apparently worth £7bn so he worth more than the outgoing owner. If his intentions are sincere it could be a good thing for Sheff Utd.

Albeit whilst they are in championship with us whether he worth £7bn or £7m. Gibbo will ensure they comply with FFP.

21 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

That makes perfect sense but if they aren't in the top 3 by Christmas and no more than 4 points off the actual top the fans will be wanting him sacked as an abject failure and not good enough for their illustrious Club.

Relevant watching:

• Haha 4

There is a part of me which can't help feeling that Barnsley are being relegated for being honest. I would like a world where honesty and integrity are valued more than money and success. It all feels so wrong at the moment. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, White Band said:

There is a part of me which can't help feeling that Barnsley are being relegated for being honest. I would like a world where honesty and integrity are valued more than money and success. It all feels so wrong at the moment. 

What honesty are they being punished for?

They're being relegated because they're not very good.

There are two teams on points deductions and they're still bottom of the table.

They only stayed up two seasons ago because Wigan entered administration out of nowhere because of a dodgy new owner.

4 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Wasn't a good night for Barnsley's owners their team in France Nancy got relegated as well.

Sudden image of bunch of fans singing "We are the Nancy Boys" ...  then again Fulham are happy to be known as the Cottagers, sometimes it is the smallest things that brighten the day. I know it is probably politically incorrect but I am daft so you'll just have to put up with it...  UTB 🙂

19 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Sudden image of bunch of fans singing "We are the Nancy Boys" ...  then again Fulham are happy to be known as the Cottagers, sometimes it is the smallest things that brighten the day. I know it is probably politically incorrect but I am daft so you'll just have to put up with it...  UTB 🙂

You spelt the word homophobic wrong.

‘I am daft so you’ll just have to put up with it’ is one of the worst excuses I’ve come across as well. 

not homophobic..  or heterophobic or any phobic...  I just try to find lightness in most situations and if I upset people it is not intentional and I apologise if that is the case here..  feel very free to delete any of my posts and I won't argue. life is too short to let poor jokes ruin your day so again, sorry and let's just say I will have to do better in future   

31 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

You spelt the word homophobic wrong.

‘I am daft so you’ll just have to put up with it’ is one of the worst excuses I’ve come across as well. 

Good bit of offence hunting there. MBP. 

Should we poke fun at gay people? Yes. Straight people? Yes. Old people, young people, white people, black people and all people in between. We should joke about religion, atheism, science the weather, cats dogs those fricken pandas 🐼 and everything else that occupies this world and beyond. 
Now what is important is know your audience (massively difficult on the World Wide Web) and understand tone and intent. 
I didn’t see any malice beyond a poke in the ribs. But if you really were upset About his post I’m happy to discuss through PM and we can move on further

What is offence hunting? He’s literally said a homophobic reference of ‘Nancy boy’ to which I’m referring to? It is defined on Google as an offensive term for effeminate men / gay people. 

Im not gay but believe it’s right to challenge that just in case someone else is offended by it. The problem is one person sees it as a ‘poke in the ribs’ but someone else might not. 

10 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

What is offence hunting? He’s literally said a homophobic reference of ‘Nancy boy’ to which I’m referring to? It is defined on Google as an offensive term for effeminate men / gay people. 

Im not gay but believe it’s right to challenge that just in case someone else is offended by it. The problem is one person sees it as a ‘poke in the ribs’ but someone else might not. 

I’ll chat to you through private message bud. 👍

1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Should we cancel Placebo for having a song called Nancy Boy, sung by a man known for having an effeminate appearance?