oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

lol I agree Nb4 but in contrast think of J.m in a boro shirt its kinda equal Im glad my source was reliable. Im still told first option if he were to be sold is an option but Im too low standing to compete with v.b afterall v.b is a oneboro legend when infoo is concerned

Well, that was satisfying to watch! Even though I had a both teams to score bet on, its great to see Utd get beat under any circumstances! I knew they were in trouble from the starting lineup and it turned out to be true.

Surprisingly they looked a little lacklustre going forward and some of the passing on the left flank was atrocious!

Nani was woeful, Rooney and Evra not far behind. Kagawa and Cleverly did well, everyone else was average.

Funny to think that ***nal are a point better off after RVPs debut :P I would LOVE IT if they finished ahead of Utd this season

really thats a dull result did man u command there space well or was it dyer

rvp reminds me of van nistolroy or whatever the spelling is am I wrong to compare them ?

Tonnes of possession just seemed half a yard off the pace and the final ball if it arrived was terrible for the most case. Everton created the better chances with Fellaini involved in everything - physically he was unplayable.

Fellaini is a real credit too belgium as is most of the national team god knows why they dont make quarter finals these days.

Anyone watching the Chelsea game? 2-1 down at home to Reading! I love seeing these giant killings early in the season. Though Chelsea do look very dangerous, would help if they had a competent striker up front!

It was the American ESPN channel I believe, I was just watching a stream. Very good game, but Chelsea were very lucky with 3 of their goals and the other was a penalty.

West Ham were just ridiculous! they spent the best part of £10m and a draw with Bristol cost me second place on the last day...wounded!