• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Can somebody please educate me?

Who are Marc Guehi and James Justin?

Who do they play for? I’ve never heard of either of them 

Guehi plays for Palace and Justin for Leicester. Justin's a bit if a surprise ad he's missed most of this season.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Blanco said:

Guehi is a Chelsea graduate who plays for Palace. James Justin is a really promising Leicester player (and Fantasy football allstar) who's come back from a bad injury, both Fullbacks.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Guehi plays for Palace, Justin for Leicester. Guehi is a CB, Justin can play most positions across the back 4 but I think he's in as a LB as that's where he's been playing for Leicester recently.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Foogle said:

Guehi is a Chelsea graduate who plays for Palace. James Justin is a really promising Leicester player (and Fantasy football allstar) who's come back from a bad injury, both Fullbacks.

Think you may be mixing up Guehi and Lamptey at Brighton, Guehi is a CB.

1 minute ago, Will said:

Think you may be mixing up Guehi and Lamptey at Brighton, Guehi is a CB.

Apologies, confused him with Tyrick Mitchell who is the Crystal Palace Left-back that was called up last international break.

• Like 1

Mad that it's taken this long for tomori to get recognised after the last 18 months, but he should be your starting CB, he's better than both Maguire and stones, by a distance. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Mad that it's taken this long for tomori to get recognised after the last 18 months, but he should be your starting CB, he's better than both Maguire and stones, by a distance. 

I think he'll get his chance to nail a starting place during this round of Nations League games, especially if we're playing a back three.  Would like to see a Walker - Stones - Tomori back three personally. 

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's hilarious that Southgate was crucified for years for continuing to pick Eric Dier, and now he's getting chew for not picking him.

Haha, really? Is it just Spurs fans though? I can't imagine missing him at all. There's a couple of defenders I'm iffy about, Maguire for example, who have at least done a good job at international level. I'm not sure Dier can really say he's stood out for club or country in years. At best, he's been a utility player who can cover a few positions in the side.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Haha, really? Is it just Spurs fans though? I can't imagine missing him at all. There's a couple of defenders I'm iffy about, Maguire for example, who have at least done a good job at international level. I'm not sure Dier can really say he's stood out for club or country in years. At best, he's been a utility player who can cover a few positions in the side.

Yeah, it's mainly them.

Spurs fans seem to think he's been brilliant in recent months, I can't say I've watched them enough to give my own judgement on that.