oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Talking of price tags for tav and whether we we short changed or not.....is anthony Gordon a 40-45 million pound player? Everton have turned an offer down believed tk be in this region. That's eye popping numbers for someone that always looks like bambi on ice. 

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tudders80 said:

Talking of price tags for tav and whether we we short changed or not.....is anthony Gordon a 40-45 million pound player? Everton have turned an offer down believed tk be in this region. That's eye popping numbers for someone that always looks like bambi on ice. 

I think he's probably one of those that were a City to pick up, they might be able to turn him into something special worthy of that tag, believe he's looked pretty good at U21 level for England.

But also to be fair to Everton, they're dying for options up top, selling him will only make their problems worse.

• Like 1

Not sure what thread this is really best in, but thought this was interesting.

Nigel Pearson absolutely going in on the level of officiating in this league. I know he'll get in trouble for it, but go on Nige!

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Nigel Pearson absolutely going in on the level of officiating in this league. I know he'll get in trouble for it, but go on Nige!

haha zero uwe fuchs given 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Brunners said:

Superb British fighter 

22 hours ago, Brunners said:

Glad we're not the only ones to have noticed.

#CampaignForCompetentRefs

• Like 1
On 8/17/2022 at 11:31 AM, Brunners said:

Don’t you have full time refs in the championship? With the amount of money on display in the championship you think the EFL and clubs would be willing to spend that relatively insignificant amount of money to ensure full time refs. 

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Don’t you have full time refs in the championship? With the amount of money on display in the championship you think the EFL and clubs would be willing to spend that relatively insignificant amount of money to ensure full time refs. 

They are full time, have been since 2016 apparently, they're just not very good.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

This would be quite a fun camera angle for watching live games. It could come with a family mute version as well to clear some of the colourful language that would be on display.

It would certainly help with a few bizarre decisions as at least we could see what the Ref saw (or didn't see) from his angle.

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

This would be quite a fun camera angle for watching live games. It could come with a family mute version as well to clear some of the colourful language that would be on display.

(Still my favourite advert of all time)