• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Wow! Could see that more often this year. he was absolute dire against Everton though. I don't know how he scored so many last season, considering he was dire for most of it too.

Swansea winning convincingly again today, what a great job that club has done.

Wow! Could see that more often this year. he was absolute dire against Everton though. I don't know how he scored so many last season, considering he was dire for most of it too.

Swansea winning convincingly again today, what a great job that club has done.

Yeah I think united will be far more balanced without him in the side and Van Persie up top on his own. I think they may play 4231 with Kagawa behind RVP.

OUCH. Rooneys leg completely split open there. Looks very sore

Birmingham losing 2-0 to watford, what a poor start to the season they've had.

Never a penalty that for Chelsea, they're getting all the luck so far this season!

Everton :).

They've started the season with a bang! Felliani is gonna be big for them this season, already has 2 in 2. Reckon him and Jelavic will be a class double acted for the Toffee's.

Also Swansea - scored 8 goals without letting a goal in. Laudrup has had a brilliant start to life in the PL and fat Sam looked well peeved off when i was watching the game in the bar area of the ground today. A run of bad results and i can see his head rolling.

Couple of decent games on today, starting with Stoke vs ***nal. Always a tough one for ***nal! Heres a link:

http://www.nutjob.eu/

Followed by Man City vs Liverpool at Anfield! Another very interesting one. Plus, for me, Cork Vs Donegal in the All Ireland semi final :D

Anyone watching much today?

Uxbridge v Wembley FC in the FA Cup should be interesting today. Ive not seen the line ups yet but I know Wembley FC have some golden oldies in their squad like Graeme Le Saux, Martin Keown, Claudio Caniggia, Brian McBride and a certain Ugo Ehiogu and Ray Parlour. Its on ESPN now if anyone gives a toss :D

Haha thats really tempting, I love watching the oldies play these days, things like Soccer Aid are always great. This ***nal Stoke game is a good un though, so I think I'll stick with it.