oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

The womens world cup has allowed the rush goalie rule to be applied :s

[video=youtube]

It's the rules.

I don't think it was intentional, it was almost definitely ball to hand and it didn't change the flight of the ball and it was probably too close to call :s

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I've always thought of him as a smug, self righteous, ***. Even when he was with us

I love that quote from Steve Gibson, 'If he told me the grass was green, I'd go outside and check.'

Tells you everything you need to know.

Be that as it may, I'd still shake the bloke's hand and thank him for what he did in his time here and I wish him luck up the road.

I've always thought of him as a smug, self righteous, ***. Even when he was with us

I love that quote from Steve Gibson, 'If he told me the grass was green, I'd go outside and check.'

Be that as it may, I'd still shake the bloke's hand and thank him for what he did in his time here and I wish him luck up the road.

Me too, he did well for us so good luck to him. Apparently, he's on the board too now at Newcastle, which is unusual.

When was this?

Halloween.

Glasgow City council have given Celtic the go ahead for Safe Standing next season. Surely it's only a matter of time before this filters down into the English FA. Which in my opinion can only be a good thing

I watched both usa v germany & holland and they outplayed both teams, Klinsmann doing an great job and they look like they have hungry talented youngsters

Gray sacked by Sheff Wed. I wonder if they have someone lined up already and they've just been waiting to get that sorted before they sacked him?

Gray sacked by Sheff Wed.  I wonder if they have someone lined up already and they've just been waiting to get that sorted before they sacked him?

Be interesting to see who they get - Warburton would be a good bet for them if no one larger is after him.

Gray sacked by Sheff Wed.  I wonder if they have someone lined up already and they've just been waiting to get that sorted before they sacked him?

Be interesting to see who they get - Warburton would be a good bet for them if no one larger is after him.

Yeah, they're a big enough club themselves of course if they actually have some backing and ambition.

Harsh. Done a solid if unspectacular job there.

Couldn't really see him inspiring a charge on the top 6 though. They will mostly likely bring in a foreign coach to go with their new found money. Jokanovic would be an interesting choice.