oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I'd say going by recent performances the FIFA world rankings look pretty accurate ....

Portugal !!!!!!!

The way i look at is if all of the top 10/20/50/whatever played each other home and away and a league was created - would it look anything like the FIFA rankings?

Were the top 4 the semi finalists of the last work cup?

Or the top 8 the quarter finalists?

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

The problem with the rankings is that they fail to take into account teams who hosts the Euros and World Cup having the inability to gain points due to the lack of competitive games.

This means France will become a dangerous seed for 2018. They could well have dropped into pot 3 had other teams below them won more watches - which is just ridiculous.

The problem with the rankings is that they fail to take into account teams who hosts the Euros and World Cup having the inability to gain points due to the lack of competitive games.

This means France will become a dangerous seed for 2018. They could well have dropped into pot 3 had other teams below them won more watches - which is just ridiculous.

I didn't know you had to win the watches. I thought Fifa gave them as gifts :P

"An ostrich is listed at 500-1 by a bookmaker to be the next manager of Leicester City, a jokey reference to former Foxes boss Nigel Pearson's jibe at a journalist last season. (Leicester Mercury)"

Absolute gold.., :D

I didn't know you had to win the watches. I thought Fifa gave them as gifts :P

Brilliant. Almost spit out my drink.

We have a Pawnbroker's as our sponsor, but Hull City have managed to achieve an all new high... Flamingo Land are their official shirt sponsor next season :D Great news for the Tigers to secure such a prestigious sponsor.

Edit: unexpected news below.

We may have a Pawnbroker's as our sponsor, but Hull City have managed to achieve a new low... Flamingo Land are their official shirt sponsor next season :D

If they don't have a pink away kit they've missed a marketing goldmine there

We may have a Pawnbroker's as our sponsor, but Hull City have managed to achieve a new low... Flamingo Land are their official shirt sponsor next season :D

If they don't have a pink away kit they've missed a marketing goldmine there

I've heard it is a pink away kit and that in a revolutionary new design, the shorts will only have 1 leg hole. This is for the tigers to become 1 with the flamingo, balancing the aggression and power of the jungle inhabiting creature with the gangliness and gormlessness of the pink and potentially sociopathic filter feeding avian atrocities.

No mocking of flamingoes, they're a phenomenal animal and we should aim to emulate their gracefulness. Fortunately with our all new and highly prestigious sponsor we shall be halfway there.

Oh dear this could get embarrassing

Yorkshire’s Flamingo Land Resort joins forces with the club

Boro are delighted to announce a new partnership agreement with Flamingo Land Resort Yorkshire.

The new partnership will see the name of Flamingo Land Resort appear on the back of the new 2015/16 season shirt.

Gordon Gibb, Owner of Flamingo Land Resort, said: “Our two organisations have got to know each other very well over time and we feel that working together is entirely the right thing to do.

“We have been very impressed with the club’s family values and that the core ethics of our respective companies are very similar.

“Flamingo Land Resort is extremely excited about the future for both of our ‘Premiership’ quality products.

“To celebrate the event, we would like to invite all Boro Season Card Holders to take advantage of a 2 for 1 ticket promotion to Flamingo Land Resort, which is available until the end of our 2015 season (November 1 2015). Simply present your Season Card upon entry to the park to receive your discounted admission.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/middlesbrough-boro-flamingo-land-resort-yorkshire-2538306.aspx#BaqipeECAz7oLqP3.99

Martin O'Neill's supposedly the new Leicester manager, seems a strange one, I know he's a legend there but I don't think his style of football will go down too well there nowadays.

Oh dear this could get embarrassing

Yorkshire’s Flamingo Land Resort joins forces with the club

Boro are delighted to announce a new partnership agreement with Flamingo Land Resort Yorkshire.

The new partnership will see the name of Flamingo Land Resort appear on the back of the new 2015/16 season shirt.

Gordon Gibb, Owner of Flamingo Land Resort, said: “Our two organisations have got to know each other very well over time and we feel that working together is entirely the right thing to do.

“We have been very impressed with the club’s family values and that the core ethics of our respective companies are very similar.

“Flamingo Land Resort is extremely excited about the future for both of our ‘Premiership’ quality products.  

“To celebrate the event, we would like to invite all Boro Season Card Holders to take advantage of a 2 for 1 ticket promotion to Flamingo Land Resort, which is available until the end of our 2015 season (November 1 2015).  Simply present your Season Card upon entry to the park to receive your discounted admission.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/middlesbrough-boro-flamingo-land-resort-yorkshire-2538306.aspx#BaqipeECAz7oLqP3.99

Ffs.

What a fantastic piece of news.