oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Just read that QPR get £9 - £10million out of the deal too :@:@:@

Now they only need another £50 mill to pay the FFP fine

2 words...

Charlie Austin - he is worth that isnt he? English and not world class?

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

talking of Italian Managers  i was slightly suprised with Ranieri becoming Liecester manager.

Also . Man Utd are putting together a very strong squad this season ....pity theyve so far not adressed the major weak link though .. they really need to acquire 2 central defenders  .

talking of Italian Managers  i was slightly suprised with Ranieri becoming Liecester manager.

Also . Man Utd are putting together a very strong squad this season ....pity theyve so far not adressed the major weak link though .. they really need to acquire 2 central defenders  .

I think a top CF and a top CB and they would have a very good squad.

I think a top CF and a top CB and they would have a very good squad.

I think you're right about a CF and a CB. Links with Lewandowski and Cavani, would both be excellent signings but I think Lewandowski would possibly do better in the prem.

Funny enough, I just don't rate Van Gaal still. I can't really see it. I found them so Boring to watch last year as they changed their formation 3 times a match. I don't know what it is, I just don't think he is all he's cracked up to be.

49mil. Good lord. For a player who will never be anything more than decent, and only because he is English. The market is crazy.

It is absolute nonsense!

Sterling is alright but not £50m good!

All the opposition have to do is buy George friend for £5m and voila, Stering nullified!

Don't say things like that! I don't want anyone buying George Friend!

I remember people going mental saying the same thing a long time ago. "£15m for Shearer! He's good but that's alot of money!"

Can you imagine what he would go for in today's market?!

49mil. Good lord. For a player who will never be anything more than decent, and only because he is English. The market is crazy.

It is absolute nonsense!

Sterling is alright but not £50m good!

All the opposition have to do is buy George friend for £5m and voila, Stering nullified!

Don't say things like that! I don't want anyone buying George Friend!

I remember people going mental saying the same thing a long time ago. "£15m for Shearer! He's good but that's alot of money!"

Can you imagine what he would go for in today's market?!

I can remember just before that by a couple of seasons when Chris Sutton went for an astronomical £5million

Crazy money ;)

Watford sign a player who's been on the books at Udinese for 6 years, but never played a game for them. Spend the entire time on loan at Grenada.

How the bloody hell is all this inter-team dealing even legal...

Why shouldn't it? Udinese has effectively just loaned him out as he wasn't good enough for their own team. Chelsea have been loaning Bamford and McEachran out for the past 3-4 years.

Why shouldn't it? Udinese has effectively just loaned him out as he wasn't good enough for their own team. Chelsea have been loaning Bamford and McEachran out for the past 3-4 years.

My favorite deal so far has to be Juan Carlos Paredes. Signed by Grenada for a fee and then instantly sold to Watford for 0 pounds.

Didn't Watford sign 7 players from udinese a couple of seasons ago for a total of 7 euros. They've found a loophole around FFP. Don't think for one second if Boro could do something similar, that we wouldn't. I'm sure a few of us were hoping to get a few cheeky loan signings from the little fella when we linked up with his club

Didn't Watford sign 7 players from udinese a couple of seasons ago for a total of 7 euros. They've found a loophole around FFP. Don't think for one second if Boro could do something similar, that we wouldn't. I'm sure a few of us were hoping to get a few cheeky loan signings from the little fella when we linked up with his club

Oh I completely agree. Nothing wrong with what they're doing at all. It's just rather amusing that it can be done so blatantly and FIFA can't do anything!

Has anyone seen the prices at Wednesday? The cheapest tickets for their opening game against Bristol will be £39 with prices up to £52. Away supportes for a Category A will be at least £45, so expect some very expensive away tickets when Boro go there as I can imagine it will be a Category A game.

A box in the centre of the South Stand is £35,000 a season. Absolutely insane

http://www.footballforums.net/showthread.php/314393-Crazy-prices-at-SWFC-Get-ready-for-this