• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

His stand up and tv shows are terrible, but that was genius! :D

Is it just me that thinks he's a bit of a bellend then?  Didn't he do this at Glastonbury as well?  Just seems to be someone desperately trying to make a few headlines on the back of other people because he's not actually very funny.

I think he is a bit of a nob as well, but you can do what you like to people like blatter in my book!

He is an awful comedian whose material is on a level of a Y7 drama class. He seems to have a bit of a following a***st those who participate in LAD culture (aka kids and morons). Having said that this did make me laugh.

Dream move for 20-year-old Julio Rey from Arose SC to Deportivo La Caruna called off at the last minute after the club noticed a tweet from him three years ago saying **** Depor! Medical completed, pictures with shirt taken, then somebody notices that!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/deportivo-la-coruna-cancel-transfer-of-julio-rey-less-than-a-week-after-he-signs-for-the-club-after-he-posted-abusive-tweet-three-years-ago-10407671.html

Bristol city have signed this tidy looking striker Jonathan Kodjia. I've never heard of him before, but they've forked over 3 million euros for him so clearly they rate him.

Bristol post article on him here: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Robins-sign-striker-Jonathan-Kodjia/story-27450355-detail/story.html

Looks like an absolute machine

Bristol city have signed this tidy looking striker Jonathan Kodjia. I've never heard of him before, but they've forked over 3 million euros for him so clearly they rate him.

Bristol post article on him here: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Robins-sign-striker-Jonathan-Kodjia/story-27450355-detail/story.html

Do you get to see many Bristol City games?? I get to a fair few throughout the season

Do you get to see many Bristol City games?? I get to a fair few throughout the season

Didn't actually get down to see any this season, tried to get tickets on a couple of occasions when they were already sold out. Did see Bristol Women beat Barcelona in the champions league mind, and I watched them get battered by Frankfurt... New stand at Ashton gate looked like it was coming on well mind!

Dream move for 20-year-old Julio Rey from Arose SC to Deportivo La Caruna called off at the last minute after the club noticed a tweet from him three years ago saying **** Depor! Medical completed, pictures with shirt taken, then somebody notices that!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/deportivo-la-coruna-cancel-transfer-of-julio-rey-less-than-a-week-after-he-signs-for-the-club-after-he-posted-abusive-tweet-three-years-ago-10407671.html

He should have just said he wrote it because he hates poor people...

He should have just said he wrote it because he hates poor people...

Took me a moment... but I like that :D

Last season I didn't really rate Derby's centre backs. They have really strengthened in that area this season. Pearce has already signed, and they have basically signed Jason Shackell, who in my opinion is a very very good defender. They have recruited well so far!