oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

GET IN CAHILL!!!!!! 20 quid out of 2, easy money. Plus nearly 20 quid won from Falcao first goalscorer. Very successful night indeed in terms of betting!

If spurs sign moutinho, they've had an incredible day.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Anyone watching todays games?

Looking forward to Liverpool vs ***nal, two huge teams with a hell of a lot to prove, I think it'll start nervy and around the 15-20mins mark it'll spark into life and we'll have a classic on our hands. Predictions?

Liverpool 2 - 2 ***nal

Newcastle 3-1 Villa

Southampton 1 - 2 Utd

Cardiff 1 - 1 Wolves

Front of the tv I'll be all day :)

Oh and Mayo to beat the Dubs :P For anyone who has a clue what I'm talking about!