• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Liverpool giving Southampton a hammering, 1-5

Klopp is an impressive manager, I think Liverpool might win the premier league next season.

They might win it this season.

Klopp is an impressive manager, I think Liverpool might win the premier league next season.

They could do but its Man City's for Pelagrrini to blow :)

Next season when Klopp brings in some of his own players will be formidable.

What a character Klopp is, He's very funny & likeable.. He said something about Liverpool being a great club & you got love them because he's not there for the weather.

The way he talks and comes across give me a chuckle :) funny guy.

They could do but its Man City's for Pelagrrini to blow :)

Next season when Klopp brings in some of his own players will be formidable.

They're only 6 points behind this season

GN has walked straight into a great managerial position at Valencia, Big club to take over as your first managers job..

I didn't know what to expect from him when he got the job at Skt but I like him.. What a great first game he has but Barcelona are rampant at the moment.

And people thought Valencia was too big a club for AK. The devil inside me thinks this is not a long term appointment. Valencia probably waiting for someone to become available, *cough cough* AK if he doesn't take us up...

They'd want AK if he doesn't take us up?  Why exactly?

The reason he's there is because Peter Lim has obviously asked him to do it, whether it's short term or not will probably depend on how well they do and how well he settles over there.  I think it's an odd move but if it goes well for him it will certainly open a number of doors.

An extreme out of the blue theory. I wonder if he may be being lined up for the England job given the doubts around Hodgson. Albeit with no managerial experience he is involved in the England camp right now and a successful short term spell with Valencia prior to the Euros could be what will make the FA look to promote from within. Albeit a farfetched theory I do feel he will be in the FAs thinking in the not too distant future.

Neville for the U-21 job maybe.

I think Gareth Southgate will be the next England manager. He has a great record with the U-21's and it would be a smart decision to let him continue working with that set of players who he has already gotten to know and witness their weaknesses (with some of the older / more experienced players of course) if Hodgson goes after the Euros. The current crop of U-21s will be hitting their stride at the 2018 world cup.

I know just saying that name will likely have a lot of people out with their pitchforks and torches but bear in mind that is just my opinion using basic logic / common sense which now that I type that I realise the English FA are more likely to give Stubzy the job and pay him with doombar. (no offence Stubzy I'm sure you'd be a cracking manager. Four four f'in two!)

Burton have given QPR permission to interview Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/10086504/qpr-are-in-talks-with-jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-over-head-coach-role

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Gary Neville has been appointed as Head Coach of Valencia until the end of the season.

I really hope he doesn't join QPR, they're scumbags from the bottom to the top of that club. I wouldnt want a situation where I couldn't wish Jimmy good luck without meaning it!

The relationship between manager and club must have been fractured when he went to speak to Fulham, and then 1 win 8 almost certainly wouldn't have helped matters. Wonder if he goes to Fulham now that he's jobless

The relationship between manager and club must have been fractured when he went to speak to Fulham, and then 1 win 8 almost certainly wouldn't have helped matters. Wonder if he goes to Fulham now that he's jobless

yea I just thought that but will they still be unimpressed that he knocked them back? If he does go there expect the usual disingenuous "Fulham was always where my heart was" or such ***

I think their form through those 8 games is all because of him flirting with Fulham, Players & the owners probably knew about him looking at Fulham before it was made public... Its messed up the brilliant start Reading had.