• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

the MLS is still persisting with organised chant books to help their fans out. You may remember the hilarious New York City incident a while back.

Here's another one, this time courtesy of the Philadelphia Union: http://imgur.com/LWYbmJa,kstQA1r,R37MP4P,S40AYyv

I can't doopin' believe they make these.

Those MLS chants are like non league chants from the 90's.

Whenever Sky have Seattle games it's this imaginary chant

Not heard anything like that since......about 1984

£3m release clause according to the Hull forum. *** me they're in total disarray.

That is an absolute steal. Wouldn't have been against a move from us tbh.

100% agree, good technically, physical and pretty massive. At £3m low risk high reward potentially.

Feel for the Hull fans, owner looks like he's just stripping and selling assets and milking the club dry.

Nothing the owners could even do at this point, if his release clause was set so low at £3 million. And who would blame Diame for getting out of that cluster*** asap? Especially to Newcastle, who seem pretty nailed on to replace Hull in the PL next year.

I didn't mean with regards to this transfer but with the general dealings of the club - they have a threadbare squad, lost several key players to injury, manager walked due to untenable relationship with Assem Allam (the very same owner who wanted to change the name and said the group protesting it, City till I die, could 'go and die as soon as they want'.)

To top it all off Allam is a Billionaire and even with the massive TV Money deal has capped their net transfer spend to £18m.

And here's their injury list: 

McGregor (back) - 6-8 months

Odubajo (knee) - 6 months

Dawson (Knee ligaments) - unknown, possibly 6-8 weeks

Maguire (Ankle) - unknown

Bruce (Achilles) - 4 to 6 months

Livermore (Ankle) - unknown

Huddlestone (Achilles) - unknown

Which leaves them, 2 weeks before the season, with no manager and if my maths is correct a grand total of 16 fit senior players (and that's including the quartet of Tymon, Jahraldo-Martin, Luer and Lehinan who have a total of 3 combine league apps and 13 overall for Hull!)

The board may or may not be to blame for Diame's release fee, they do have a hell of a lot to answer for outside that too! They have all this *** to deal with and it's not even 2 weeks till the season begins.

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to sound as if I was disagreeing with you. They're in total ***ing disarray. Really makes you appreciate having a chairman like Steve Gibson. He may not have the billions of a Saudi Sheikh, but what he does have goes straight into the club and the area. Genuinely pity the Hull fans.

Breaking news on Tyneside as some lad called Allen has his mum get the exclusive on Mo Diame's medical :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/Allenocon/status/760475361612365824/photo/1

___

Yeah same here gilburt, Gibson is worth less than a fifth of Hull's owner and yet the difference in how committed they are to their respective clubs is incredible. We really are lucky!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/10521543/ross-mccormack-and-the-10-biggest-championship-signings-ever?

Ross McCormack and the 10 biggest Championship signings ever.

Why is Andre Gray on that list, thought they just swapped Brentford some Pokemon cards for him? Equal with Rhodes' fee? Burnley are just ruining the Championship, forcing teams like us to try and keep up with them. Buying the league. Disgusting.