oneBoro Forum

FIFA 13

PES looks pretty crap this year now. The gameplay is brilliant and I was really looking forward to, but they've decided to make Master League all arcadey and you use items to boost players' stats etc.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

and you use items to boost players' stats etc.

Steroids?:)

PES is a ***bag if you ask me and it always has been. But at least the ref isn't bias, mertesacker cant run down Obafemi Martins on high difficulty and you don't need to do ALL the defending your self.

That said PES is still a ***bag.

Pes was good until pes 6 came out, downhill since. Played the new one and its a bag of crap. You don't feel in control of the players the shooting is awful, the passing is awful. The slide tackling is immense, as always, the keepers are slightly improved but still far off what they should be. Overall 4/10 from the demo in my eyes.

oops probably should have mentioned i was playing the fifa demo, decided i couldn't be bothered to wait so went and downloaded it from the us store instead. it just generally seems to be polished up in places and i havent really noticed this first touch feature, although when i get the game and start playing as boro i might notice it a lot more.

Well its different. Passing is crisper and more important. Losing the ball cheaply and/or in bad areas will lose you the game.

The opposition DON'T all play like they are Barca anymore...YAY variety. Seriously this is one of the worst things in fifa 12. Everyone ***s about with the ball all day. In this game the opposition actually use it.

DON'T SPRINT IN TRAFFIC. you can't dodge and wave between players like you could in 12 while sprinting so save it for defending and running into space.

Tap ons don't = Instant win anymore.

You still have to use the tactical defending ***. But its easier.

Shooting and saving and crossing are FAR more realistic. the ball doesn't move through the air at snails pace anymore, and goalies move with urgency.

THE REF IS NOT AS BIAS ANYMORE!!!

I say its better than 12. But I thing 12s gameplay is the worst fifa gameplay in the last few years.

It's got nothing on the new PES demo in my opinion. I'll still boy both and enjoy both like I do every year but there's just no midfield battle or player individuality. I must admit, I like the new first touch feature and the fact that nearly everything (pro clubs, ultimate team, etc.) have been given the season treatment.

I like the new first touch feature, the simpler passing. The fact that the teams play football and I mean REAL football is the best thing though. Its not like 10 or 11 where it was just 2 teams attacking the crap out of each other and its not like 12 where everyone holds the ball and screws around with it all day. Teams get it and use it but sensibly. Also the biggest things for me are the non gameplay features. The fact that your manager is visible, Geoff Shreeves, The new transfer system, the fact you can be fired mid season or get a new job mid season. And finally the fact that you can manage a club AND national team.

Oh and I liked the fact that fifa 13 came out and called Messi "the best player in the world" Even though I don't think thats the case it will still make ronaldos fan girls cry. And ronnie will probably cry too. Hey maybe thats why he is sad.