oneBoro Forum

Unsigned star! Kieran Stares

Hi people, I ain't been on for a while, I'm now living out in Abu Dhabi, trying to bring in some prince to help gibbo out. Not with the boro, just heard bulkhaul might be expanding.

Anyways less of the chit chat, the reason I have come on here is to raise the profile of 1 lad and make you aware of another.

Firstly- Kieran Stares (Kie)

He plays both Saturday and Sunday football with Redcar town FC, a very good football grass roots set up that is going places with good backing and great coaches, hard working committed and pretty successful.

Kie is a player that can play anywhere across the pitch, but I believe because of his stature and physical presence he is best suited anywhere through the middle, he is committed, strong,can use both feet and is in love with the game. The lad is in a mans body he is built like a ox and is 6 foot and growing. 17 years of age with one England school boy cap, he has played for Middlesbrough at a young age and then moved to Hartlepool after his release. With been on the boro books previously he is known by the back room staff, good mates with Lewis Maloney an plays regular with Luke Williams, ask either of these lads and there will give you a glowing reference.

Now he's what I'm asking.... If you or anyone else you know are involved in any capacity at any club regarding being in good raw talent please ask, tell, beg, bribe them to go watch this lad. He isn't to be missed, football needs lads like him, any local team will profit from this lads ability.

Now the 2nd lad, just because the information isn't as tense it doesn't mean he isn't as good, forgive me because I'm not aware of his second name, he is called brad, also at Redcar town FC, plays in central midfield and reminds me of a taller thinner Paul scholes now that's not just because of the ginger hair but is over all game play.

Listen- if anything these two are worth a watch, you won't be disappointed...

My brother used to play for Redcar Town and the lad you are looking for is Brad Halliday, when my brother was in that team, Brad played centre half.

Good little player, not aware of Kieran though.

Brad is now centre mid Lee (manager) has done a little bit of tinkering with people coming and going, Kie has been there for about 3-4 years since his release from Hartlepool.

I take its been 3 years since you watched them then!

3 years is a long time for a kid to go from an unearthed gem to the potential he is showing now on a weekly basis

I take its been 3 years since you watched them then!

3 years is a long time for a kid to go from an unearthed gem to the potential he is showing now on a weekly basis

watched both lads before .both released from boro .

have you watched boro u18s before,totally different football .

your right both good players but why released from boro hartlpool unless

both players lacked that ingrediance these clubs look for in a player.

hope they go on to prove these clubs wrong.but running out of time.

im guessing your related to kie? if so tell him to look out for trial days through out the year. im sure there will be one soon.

good luck

I married into his family, I started dating his aunt 6 month before he was released from Hartlepool and have followed him since then.

He was released from Hartlepool for been to small, he was 11 at the time and no way a giant, just the lads around him growing faster. Now he is 6 foot + and strong as a ox, don't get me wrong he is not the complete football nor is he the finished article, but he has ability an potential, saying that 90% of the kids at Redcar u18s have something that will catch people's eyes, with Kie he stands out because of his build, height and ability to win a ball and spread it. I'm not in the circle that knows how to promote these kids ability, all I ask is if someone does have this luxury then please spend a couple of games just watching this team... And that's what it is - a fantastic team that play great football.

I married into his family, I started dating his aunt 6 month before he was released from Hartlepool and have followed him since then.

He was released from Hartlepool for been to small, he was 11 at the time and no way a giant, just the lads around him growing faster. Now he is 6 foot + and strong as a ox, don't get me wrong he is not the complete football nor is he the finished article, but he has ability an potential, saying that 90% of the kids at Redcar u18s have something that will catch people's eyes, with Kie he stands out because of his build, height and ability to win a ball and spread it. I'm not in the circle that knows how to promote these kids ability, all I ask is if someone does have this luxury then please spend a couple of games just watching this team... And that's what it is - a fantastic team that play great football.

redcar town are a good club ,for kids to go to from an early age.

some good players have gone on to better things jones and maloney are players from redcar town . now at boro.not the first and will not be the last to come from redcar town.ask powley about trials im sure he will know . he knows everything when it comes to dates of things.so ive been told?