• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had that problem on the current save. Somehow Chelsea had got massively into debt at the start of the seconds season so I offloaded pretty much all of the first teamers and now all the young players (Oscar, De Bruyne etc.) that are playing want huge contracts which would put me back where I was.

My Rangers save is stupid you have to win every fecking competion your In regardless of your sqauds dwindelling qaulity and the transfer embargo that gets put in place for 1 year.

I am unbeaten so far mind :P

• 2 weeks later...

Did awful in my first season with Santa Clara, managed to have a decent last 2 months of the season to claw my way out of relegation and almost to a top half finish.

Released lots of players, and brought in a few, the squad is much smaller and better in quality, currently am 3rd after 5 games. But they leak money...sorry money floods out, almost £2million in the red from the 1st season. Am predicted to get a balance of -£2.2m, I'll see how things pan out but I can see myself leaving at the end of this season.

My Rangers save is stupid you have to win every fecking competion your In regardless of your sqauds dwindelling qaulity and the transfer embargo that gets put in place for 1 year.

I am unbeaten so far mind :P

I signed Adam Reach on loan for them first season and he scored 25 + goals, had Curtis Main as well who was scoring for fun

• 1 year later...

Morning

Just picked up a copy of fm13 on the cheap so sorry for bumping up an old thread. Anyway I've not played fm since the classic days so it's taking an incredible amount of time to adapt to the level of detail now available in career mode.

I've started with Guiseley AFC (where I live) in the Blue Square North and I'm hoping to make some changes to staff.

My question is: My Assistant Manager is also a player in my reserves who doesn't have a contract (semi pro team). I have no idea how I can get rid to replace??? I've tried offering him a new pay as you play non contract deal as a player without the AM role but he's not having it.

How do I just give him the boot so I can bring someone else in?

The board won't allow anymore staff due to the size of the club so I need to get rid before I can replace.

Cheers all

• 3 weeks later...