• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the skin has been revamped - it's a bit confusing at the moment, but I'm sure one'll get used to it.

Started with QPR.. and I suck. Tried to experiment a bit, using a tall targetman (Libor Kozak, beast) and well.. 3 matches in, 1 draw 2 losses (Spurs and utd).

So far the game seems quite nice, a bit more detailed. I like the new transfer window fucntion. Your assistent will ask you to take part in a far more detailed version of the transfer deadline day - so everytime you go forward, you go forward with one hour thus making the last day far more interesting with nice questions, and an extra chance to sell ***ty players.

Wellington Nem has a 3.5 mil release clause.. and he'll join a lower league club.

If you somehow manage to raise the funds, definitely sign him up. Has the potential to be one of the best attacking midfielders on the game.

So I just got promoted in the first season.

However only just. Finished 6th in the league with a good run in of about 23 points out of 33. Then beat Bolton 4-1 in PO Semi-Final and had the final against Cardiff.

Go ahead pretty early on due to a Rhys Williams header. Look very comfortable until about the 80th minute when Cardiff start pushing everyone up. Scott McDonald sends the ball into his own net in the 87th. Went to extra time. Cardiff kept piling on the pressure throughout extra time but Skippy comes up to redeem himself with a winner in second half! Aha.

Anyone else finding this game ridiculously hard compared to the last one!? Last season I nailed through the Championship with about a 20 point lead at the end, this season I barely managed to get playoffs. Also you get a nice load of cash when you get promoted (I got £17million and have since reinvested in Malouda)

So I just got promoted in the first season.

However only just. Finished 6th in the league with a good run in of about 23 points out of 33. Then beat Bolton 4-1 in PO Semi-Final and had the final against Cardiff.

Go ahead pretty early on due to a Rhys Williams header. Look very comfortable until about the 80th minute when Cardiff start pushing everyone up. Scott McDonald sends the ball into his own net in the 87th. Went to extra time. Cardiff kept piling on the pressure throughout extra time but Skippy comes up to redeem himself with a winner in second half! Aha.

Anyone else finding this game ridiculously hard compared to the last one!? Last season I nailed through the Championship with about a 20 point lead at the end, this season I barely managed to get playoffs. Also you get a nice load of cash when you get promoted (I got £17million and have since reinvested in Malouda)

I find it much harder than the previous version. Sacked from QPR even! Still enjoying the game though, really looking forward to the real game

Loaded it up, first friendly was against Motherwell - Woodgate just scored from defence, was clearly meant to be a throughball to Mcdonald but spoofed it and curled round every***er. Jammy little git!

I couldn't record it cause it wasn't longer than 10 seconds so i saved the match, i tried fraps but that was annoying too and then my game crashed without a save. How do you load up saved matches?

EDIT:

Nevermind i found the view match on main screen but cause my game crashed it corruped the file :(. Also this guy is doing a Middlesbrough save