• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah. The fresh feeling of optimism. It has a certain scent that lifts the spirits like rain on a warm day or fresh cut grass. Speaking of optimism and grass cutting I think some people are forgetting that this is Middlesbrough. They have lift us up now its time to chop us down.

Bolton 4 Boro 1. And lots of doomsday chanting.

not been on for a while. Thought we were solid on tuesday, but rode our luck a little with the tackle by leadbitter and the hull shot against the post - but hey leicester nicked it with some luck and favurable decisions :)

My view, and a little harsh I know, is t drop Haroun and bring in Bailey, play Reach as the wide man and Emnes plus Miller up front. Miller is a great target man, has deceptive speed and is very strong so streches defences. I know he is not a popular signing but he seems to have something to prove. Having skippy off the bench is a great option.

I would go:

Steele

Parnaby Woodgate (if fit) Bikey Friend

Reach McEachran Leadbitter Bailey

Emnes Miller

Agree with other posters that Friend looked a real threat of late. Thought he might just be a steady LB but he really has a go now. Interesting to read his thughts on sports pyschology in the Tuesday program. Last time i saw us against Bolton Elmander tore us apart and they won 3:1 here. Could see a similar result if we get 'new manager syndrme'. Think, though, it will be 1:1

As much as I would love to see us build on the momentum we currently have with 3 victories in a row, especially considering we're facing Sunderland on Tuesday, I very much doubt we'll get anything from this match.

0-2 Bolton.

It's been a long time since it's come to match day and I've felt excited that we can go up against a good team, and have a good chance of winning...which probably means we're going to lose! It'll be close, but we're in good form, I'd keep Haroun and Miller in, and am going to go for 2-1 to Boro.

Posting in a match thread

Because of poll

Well at least this match is on Sat at 3pm

I will not be going to pub, so will post in the thread.

2-1 to boro