• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of other clubs refer to and see Marvin being our best player pity we can't all see that ourselves hey Prowler??? lol!!!

I'd see it if it were true. :P

The imoveable object etc etc. not sure which one is you and which is emnes. :)

I didnt like the Jimmy Savile song tbh because it was first sang by the Newcastle fans taking the pee out of Cattermole being from Teesside like his dad (who is a massive Boro fan and played for our reserves) .

But yet as fans we scream and shout if peado songs are sang against us.

A lot of other clubs refer to and see Marvin being our best player pity we can't all see that ourselves hey Prowler??? lol!!!

I've came around to Hoyte, that's enough :D

I'd say Emnes is more the irresistible force and Prowler the immoveable object. ;)

Can I make a suggestion and that this record breaking thread is shut down now because tbh there is just tit bits being added and slightly detracts from the match thread itself and lets face it this was a FANTASTIC thread.

Would be more than happy to reopen it if members feel they have something important to them to add to it however am just as happy to leave it and let it simply fade away in time.

Again massive thanks for all who contributed