Boro vs Charlton Athletic (A)

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

If we were playing a tough team where the chances of 3 points where slim id say dont risk them, but seen as we a playing Charlton(no disrespect to them) but we have a possibility of getting a result against them so im happy for Mowbray to bring players back slightly early. It will be a tight game as every game is in this division so the more quality players on the pitch and bench then better the chance.

Id be happy to bring back Juke and L Williams slightly ahead of schedule as we are down to one fully fit striker in McDonald so some tough decisions have to be made and theres no better manager than Mowbray to make them.

Hoping for a continue of the form thats hopefully going to see us finish the year in the automatic promotion places.

Boro 2-0 bailey to score first seeing as i had a dream about it

My only concern is the rapid number of games, Charlton then Forest then Wed, if Miller doesn't make it and Juke is played for longer than we would like, it could set him back. However, I'd be happy if Juke got some game time, started against Forest, and then against Wed Miller could be back, which would take the burden off Juke. We're on a good run so there's no reason that couldn't happen!

With so many games in a short period of time (3 games in 7 days) I wouldn't rush anyone back for this one. Plus I think that with our pretty big and talented squad, a 'weakened' Boro team is more then capable of taking 3 points against a fairly poor Charlton.

----------------- Steele -------------------

--- Hoyte --- Bikey --- Friend --- Halliday ---

----------------- Bailey -------------------

--------- Leadbitter -- McEachran ----------

----- Reach ---------------- Ledesma -----

--------------- McDonald ------------------

Bench: Leutwiler, Hines, Parnaby, Thomson/Smallwood, Haroun, Zemmama, Jutkiewicz/Miller.

1-2 [McDonald 21' & 39', Hulse 72'].