oneBoro Forum

The never ending speculation story

I think a defender for depth and a Striker to use instead of Miller would be good. I know we have plenty of strikers but Miller should never play for Boro again.

1st priority is holding Emnes and Steele. McDonald could be an issue but lets cross that bridge later.

Not really the place to discuss current players BUT will question you Tanksie about your comments regarding Miller. He is getting better and I think he does offer us something at the moment so for me I am ok seeing him play for boro again:)

Oh ps I did edit your remark after McDonald!

I kinda did put it in to see how it would be received! :D Not in poor taste... In TERRIBLE taste.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tanksie

I kinda did put it in to see how it would be received! :D Not in poor taste... In TERRIBLE taste.

Agreed it was in terrible taste it was crass and not called for in fact I was saddened to read it:@

This was also noted by other members and whilst I know that everyone on here is broad minded there are some comments that simply go over the top and are just uncalled for and not wanted to be seen whatsoever.

Please do not put things down which you may think as humerous just to see how it will be received because after your last one I can tell you NOT WELL AT ALL!

If we can get a good deal for a right winger I'd be happy, other than that I think we are ok. Maybe some cover for left back would be good too.

Give me Albert adomah and I think we would be the complete team, him and carayol would tear this league to pieces.

Was just going to write that. A deal including McManus would be great.

Out - Arca, McManus

Stick with Skippy if he's scoring, could be one of the reasons come the end of the season were still in the mix. Williams and Muzzy will be back.

I do however think it is good to add a fresh face or two and it gives the squad and the fans a lift (if it's the right player). Probably a left full back for cover and a wide player for me.

Out: McManus, Arca and maybe one of McDonald or Bailey but only if the money is reinvested.

In: Left back competition, right winger. Maybe a forward if McDonald goes.

But as others have said if we continue on as we currently are then just leave it! Williams, Carayol and Main all to come back to provide some competition.

Hmm,

outgoings:

McManus (injury isn't a cruciate and should still be on for his departure),

McDonald (probs on his current form)

I'd like to see Loan Outs :

Main

Wyke

Brobel

Burgess

Smallwood

Park

Halliday

Pillatos

(basically all the youngsters that are either ready for first team or on the fringes but have no chance of getting game time when all are fit)

Loan Ins:

In:

Striker to replace skippy (unless we rely on Main)

Right Winger

agree most of it except Main who is a waste for being loaned out. He has showed enough talents to be in our squad but somehow Mogga doesnt think in the same way

It would do main good to go out on loan. Preferably another championship team. He needs to gain full fitness before he can be considered at boro, and I don't think he is gobble get that here this season.