Main

Wyke

Brobel

Burgess

Smallwood

Park

Halliday

Pillatos

(basically all the youngsters that are either ready for first team or on the fringes but have no chance of getting game time when all are fit)

Loan Ins:

In:

Striker to replace skippy (unless we rely on Main)

Right Winger

agree most of it except Main who is a waste for being loaned out. He has showed enough talents to be in our squad but somehow Mogga doesnt think in the same way

Don't get me wrong. Main looks great but he won't get a look in . I wouldntcdrop anyone regularly forr him at the mo.

Loan to get games.

The only players i would like in would be cover at LB and a RM/W (and a backup ST is skippy parts company with Boro)

As regards to players leaving, players like Main and Park should be allowed out on loan to get 1st team experience. I don't really want to see any players leave Boro permanently in Jan because i think we should keep a good strong squad at least until we get promoted when we can make suitable changes.

Lucas Piazon. We were after him in the summer and he is currently doing really well for Chelsea in their NextGen series and sounds a top quality player so he might be an option for us in the coming months.

Lucas Piazon. We were after him in the summer and he is currently doing really well for Chelsea in their NextGen series and sounds a top quality player so he might be an option for us in the coming months.

Great shout. He's not getting a game at Chelsea after doing nothing in the Carling Cup, surely we could only do good for his career?

*gobble?

Is that your predictive text kicking in Borodane? If so, what have you been texting you filthy b*****d? :D

Post Of The Year!!!!!

Stupid iPhone. Trying to make me look foolish on the interwebs. Screw you Steve Jobs, and your highly sophistimocated doowackie of a second hand dictionary

Out: McManus - arca - McDonald ( mogga's been trying to get shot of him for 2 years so I can't see us turning down any offers that come in for him )

In: back up left back- a winger ( Adomah would be good )

If we are near the top and still in the promotion hunt, do you think Gibbo will really flex the finances and push all out to strengthen?

Keep in mind, it would put us in a stronger bargaining position as players would be more willing to join us if they think we will go up...

If we are near the top and still in the promotion hunt, do you think Gibbo will really flex the finances and push all out to strengthen?

Keep in mind, it would put us in a stronger bargaining position as players would be more willing to join us if they think we will go up...

i don't think so Aarfy, look how it backfired with the ginger whinger.

also this structure has worked so far with us sitting second at present so i can it changing.

that said i think if mogga went to him with a request then it would be seriously considered, especially if it was considered a shrewd signing.

Not to mention the fact that Gibbo has a track record in pushing the boat out if things are going well (see Juke last season).

i don't think so Aarfy, look how it backfired with the ginger whinger.

also this structure has worked so far with us sitting second at present so i can it changing.

that said i think if mogga went to him with a request then it would be seriously considered, especially if it was considered a shrewd signing.

The ginger whinger got us nowhere near the top of the table. Gibbo invested the money for Strachan to waste on SPL duds without any real foundation for success.

When we went up in 1998, we bought Branca, Armstrong and Ricard when we were in the top two.