oneBoro Forum

Has anybody pre-ordered yet? I've gone through shopto who are normally quite quick so I get the Nuketown map and double XP thing.

My thoughts so far...

- Good to see they have done more with the campaign mode and the challenges thing.

- Killstreaks look pretty good but not sure about the scoring system. I think it could get abused pretty quick

- The SCAR is gonna own on multiplayer.

- They have done more to make more ninja whores.

But yeah I'm up for some clan action if anybody wants in. I'm mainly like playing as a defensive light machine gunner. (FMJ + Grip fiend)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm definitely getting this, got every Call of Duty since COD 4 and can't wait to get my hands on this. Although its good that they may have improved the single player, its all about multiplayer for me and hopefully its been as good as the others. Black Ops was a great game, maybe the best one since COD4 so hopefully it can be improved on.

Also haven't looked into the scoring system at the moment, and the killstreaks, any ideas how it works or maybe a link showing me some facts?

Got a uni deadline in for Friday so going to have to wait till after next weekend before I get my hands on it so will be itching to play it by then!

Also haven't looked into the scoring system at the moment, and the killstreaks, any ideas how it works or maybe a link showing me some facts?

http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/score-streaks-killstreaks/

Similar to MW3 but I think you get 10 points for UAV assists.

So its quite easy to get to a UAV, Counter UAV, camp and get a Lightning Strike.

I buy them every year even though i have so much anger towards them. Every title has reused assets/props from previous years and it's getting more obvious spotting them out, the storylines are absolute *** poor!. Don't mind a few run and gun sessions online every now and again but don't rate them highly

Played MW2 and MW3, enjoyed both of them. I don't play the singleplayer/campaign in any game - it's all about killing, mocking and take a *** on people online!

I've never played a clan-match, how are they like? I remember playing clan-matches in CS 1.6 which was a great laugh with tactics playing a big part.

How similar is Black ops to Mw3? I might buy it for PC, but.. meh. Maybe wait till steam goes for price cut $$$$$