oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Powlay

Matty Dolan training with Hartlepool

with the view of them taking him on loan in January.

Fantastic news for the Boro U21 captain because he needs to step up and play competative football. Hartlepool will offer his that and hopefully it will improve his game.

Has friend Charlie Wyke already on loan there and another familiar face in Jono Franks.

Pools recently signed Zak Boagey on a free transfer from Boro and he made the bench for the MK Dons game and last Dec then took Tom Mitchinson after he was informed he wouldnt be getting a 2 year scholarship at the club.

I think its great that a local club is seeing rewards of the Boro system through loaning and signing players.

It is a brave step for 'Pools and Dolan. No one knows if it's going to work.

Matt has worked hard and beefed up his upper body which should mean that he can cope with the physical demands of open age football as opposed to the age group variety.

'Pools are short of cash and desperate to move away form the bottom of the division.

Very good luck to both of them I hope it is what they both need and it works for the team

now on trial with yeovil. loan move in the offing to one of the two clubs i believe

now on trial with yeovil. loan move in the offing to one of the two clubs i believe

Did I read that he's signed a one month loan at Yeovil ?

I've seen he's score for Yeovil today so it got me wondering if he's highly rated behind the scenes by us?.