oneBoro Forum

Boro V Ipswich Town (A)

The reason I hope carayol is back soon is not because I think he's world class it's because even though he's right footed and plays on the left when he gets a chance he can still cross the ball with he's left foot. This may stop us from been so predictable and trying to play every thing through the middle

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Think todays performance shows that the players aren't fully behind Mogga or there is something going on behind closed doors.. it's a completely different performance from the first half off the season.... We don't just end up this bad without something going on.....

I would rather we played with the youth team at least we would get 100% effort...

Today's result was disappointing.

But I don't buy all this things aren't rosy behind closed doors. Every club has their problems we've just hit our usual January/February slump. I'm sure we'll be okay and still believe that we'll get into the play-offs.

Will people stop building up carayol as our all mighty savior. At the moment he is nothing more than a league1 player who has had less than a handful of championship games. I feel sorry for him because if he doesn't bring it Ronaldo-style he will experience hell on earth

Cough**league 2**cough

Couldn't remember which lower league he was picked from, but actually makes my point even more valid.

I do wonder sometimes if some people 'support' a football team just to complain and constantly claim that they would do things differently and better.

People have their opinion.Theres no point in objecting to other peoples opinions just to get 'likes' off the forum.The team where poor today and we should of improved the team!

Back from the game and as i have been subject to watching the last 3 away games on the spin I can safely say that this was the most woeful performance yet and to be straight Boro did not simply turn up and I regret spending £33.50 for my entrance fee.

Thought that Januarys crap was behind us but oh no welcome February big style the only thing for sure after today is I now know we will not get into the top 2 and our top 6 spot is under threat unless things change.

Not going to award players points though only Steele kept it from being more than 4 today.

mm sure that Marvin has lost the plot as he seems scared of the ball but it was not just him Josh seemes like a little timid mouse and leadbitter well his form of late has been awful and it gets worse. Haroun is like a juggling clown on todays show.

Mogga missed a trick by not getting some fresh faces in to shake this lethargic lot into action. Dyer was not dire but he added nothing at all and all of my moan is not based on just todays performance but on our last few games where we all have seen our little blip becoming a major crash!

And now we can look forward to Bib's poll again!

Before the game the general opinion was that is was a good starting line up and formation. The first half we were terrible so Mobwray changed it to split strikers, then he get criticised for that so it's a no win situation for him with some fans.

The players didn't perform and Mowbray can't physically get them to peform, they can only do that. I'm as fed up as anybody but I have full faith in Mowbray to continue to do his good job and if we don't get promoted then strengthen in the summer when some players contracts expire and make a stronger promotion push next season. There's no disgrace in not being promoted this year as some fans act like.

this

I do wonder sometimes if some people 'support' a football team just to complain and constantly claim that they would do things differently and better.

People have their opinion.Theres no point in objecting to other peoples opinions just to get 'likes' off the forum.The team where poor today and we should of improved the team!

absolutely right mate,hear hear..too many people on here wanting rep points for me.soon as you put a point across that doesn't conform to the majority you get shot down.today was pathetic and no getting away from it.

To add another insult only 5 teams have lost more games than Boro this season and we are now closer to the bottom in terms of points than we are to Cardiff and things will not be allright if things do not change

By the way full Marks to all the die hards that made the trip to Ipswich today.your dedication is commendable,far better supporters than me and I'm not embarrassed to say that.must of cost 150 quid plus to watch that ***.

Well tbh Laz I am now seriously considering not going to the Palace game becuase today to get in was £33 and with the way we are playing do I need to waste money again on what could be another away day woe???

Oh and good to meet Boroboy 84 and Gordy pity we missed you!