1. 1. Result

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Just think we need to be strong and resiliant throught the middle, hard to beat. Would line 4-5-1 with the opportunity for Caroyal and Reach to add width and given a bit of a license to cause problems going forward. Can bring on ball players later when the game is stretched.

--------Steele--------

Parnaby-Rhys-Bikey-Friend

-------Bailey-------

Dyer--Leadbitter--Reach

-------Muzzy-------

-------Juke----------

Palace dont have that much of a better record than us this year , But if Zaha is on his game having bailey to cover and even Dyer to help out Parnaby on our right (If he switches) we could really stretch them on the break

vs palace we're gonna have to keep an eye on zaha, i'd play (should woody and hines be out):

-----------------------Steele-----------------------------

Parnaby-------Williams--------Bikey---------Friend

------------------------Bailey/Leadbitter-------

----Reach--------McEacran-------------Haroun------

--------------Carayol------------------------------------

----------------------------Juke

Can't understand why people are starting to play Carayol down the middle instead of out wide we have been crying out for service for Juke and when we get Caryol back we play him central baffels me... keep him out wide.

Can't understand why people are starting to play Carayol down the middle instead of out wide we have been crying out for service for Juke and when we get Caryol back we play him central baffels me... keep him out wide.

This man knows

People keep moaning about no width and square pegs in round holes and then want muzzy central

This man knows

People keep moaning about no width and square pegs in round holes and then want muzzy central

I put him there as more of a free role allowing him to flit between L&R sides not as a old fashioned No10

Didn't mean to confuse

If Woodgate, Hines and McDonald are all out..

-------------------- Steele --------------------

--- Parnaby --- Williams --- Bikey --- Friend ---

------------------ Smallwood -------------------

----------- Leadbitter ---- McEachran ----------

------- Dyer -------------------- Carayol --------

------------------- Jutkiewicz ------------------

> Leutwiler, Halliday, Bailey, Reach, Haroun, Ledesma, Miller.

Would massively prefer to have two strikers upfront, with Carayol drifting behind, out wide, beyond - pretty much wherever he wants! But with our best forward options limited at the moment (injuries and form) and against a dangerous Palace side, I'd pack the midfield (can easily interchange between a 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 though - perfect on the break).

That said, still think we'll get beat. 3-1.

I went to Selhurst Park, when Juninho started his career. We ended up in Brixton before the match and had to many beers, thought we could get the tube to the ground but there is no direct line. We then had to get a bus and arrived at the ground late. It rained throughout, I can't remember the score but after the match loads of Boro fans ended up in a local pub and we started taking our clothes off to dry by the fire. I'm not sure what the locals thought. Stayed the night in London and got the train back the next day. Happy days

A draw would be good result.