1. 1. Result

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Well said prowler lets stop the Dyer bashing. 7 goals whats that all about - I guess he was responsible for each one (silly people). How about the 3 games we lost prior to that (and he wasn't even a Boro player) his fault too?

On Saturday Dyer done ok considering he was playing in a team that couldn't pass the ball. He shown a great touch at times and knew when to carry the ball and when to pass and I think he'll become a key player for us between now and the end of the season. He's been here for 3 games(played in 2) and been available for all of them so his fitness/injuries has held up so far.

What his natural position though? I still don't think we are getting the best out of him.

I believe his natural position is more centre, occasional in a slightly offensive role

2-0 Palace.

Hope I'm wrong. I often am. (According to the wife ALWAYS!)

Yes a great win against Leeds. But not convincing enough considering only 1 goal and we were at home.

Palace are above us on merit. And with 3 x better goal difference.

I am just happy to see that Zaha has moved on.

But, sorry chaps. I don't see us getting anything from this.

Zaha is back on loan at Palace BA,

I don't think they are entirely convincing at the back, we just need to match their wingers.

We beat them at the Riverside, our time has to be now, so 2-1 for me!

Is he? bugger. 3-0 then!

I admire your optimism though. Stuck on a rig in Algeria so saving mine for getting home safe. :D

Just heard that Holloway is asking the fans to make sure their ground becomes an intimidating place for away teams and referees alike and so that refs are careful as to decisions they make against Palace

Don't beat me up but will Emnes play or be in the squad? his pace combined with Carayol could be lethal!

To be fair, the last decent game Emnes had was away at Blackburn, where him and Carayol linked up really well.

Just heard that Holloway is asking the fans to make sure their ground becomes an intimidating place for away teams and referees alike and so that refs are careful as to decisions they make against Palace

surely if the ref this weekend has heard this too then he is more likely to make decisions against palace as to prove a point that ref won't be intimidated? or is that me hoping? :D