oneBoro Forum

PS4 reveale 20th Feb 2013

That why you have a warranty :P

Maybe so, but if you settle with it as your main console and it breaks down a couple of months in, it's infuriating having to wait a couple of weeks till they come out and replace it. I'd rather just wait and make sure there's no major issues. Both consoles had them last time round.

The other thing is that playstation 3 was pretty slow at churning the games out. They missed out on Bioshock and Mass effect at first and their major exclusives took around a year or two before making appearances on the console. I know for a fact that by the end of the cycle PS will have infinitely more great exclusives than the xbox (just like this gen) but I just like to hold off for a while to see if a price cut comes before the real hard hitters come.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm giving it a year or so before I buy it (mainly due to saving for a holiday) but I agree on the gaming side. Will take a while for a good collection to be built.

Think one of the first I buy will be Destiny. Looks ace!

I'll be waiting a while too, all the launch games will have dropped in price and hopefully the console will have too by the time i have enough cash to buy the system.