oneBoro Forum

Who would you get?

For all of the people questioning whether we should get rid of Mowbray, or saying we should give him a few more games and if it doesn't pick up then get shot.

Who do you realistically think wants a job at a team with extremely demanding fans and a small budget within which to work?

Pretty sure Nigel Adkins wouldn't want it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Dont want him sacked. But a championship promotion regular would be best if that happened. A McCarthy type person.

I know you're not suggesting Mick in person, but if we got him I'd probably stop watching Boro when we are on the TV.

And I can't think of anyone else I'd bring in if Gibbo somehow sacked Mogga in a chrystal meth haze. Would probably be the most unjust sacking in the history of football.

I agree that we shouldn't sack mogga, this was posing the question to people like Ibby and gladgareth who seem to think there are better options than him. Sorry if you think it's pointless AR

I agree that we shouldn't sack mogga, this was posing the question to people like Ibby and gladgareth who seem to think there are better options than him. Sorry if you think it's pointless AR

sorry, not that i think its pointless, but more i thought it could have been included in the other thread.

Also, people may hate Warnock, but he will get promoted, end of.