oneBoro Forum

Boro V Wolves (A)

Just because his wife is a psycho doesn't mean we should hold it against him.

I agree. can't we just ban her from the club like Sheryl was when Gazza was here :p!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were fortunate to meet Mrs B then you certainly would not call her a psycho, she is a very down to earth and kind hearted lady who loves the North East and everything about it.

It is a shame that a lot of other footballers wives are not like her tbh.

think its a bit far to call her a psycho like but yeah it isnt really helping the cause either constantly criticising the club, fair play to her though apparantly she goes to most of the games so iv heard

the team could literally be anything, nothing can surprise me this season any more. couldnt care less what team gets put out as long as they put in a bit of passion which has been lacking recently, would be nice to see a few younger players get a game though

seems like ages since we have played hopefully the break has done the team good, fully fit squad now apparently

bit gutted that there is such a small following but cant blame anyone, think im gonna save money for next season now when the games mean something as well, im sure the 401 fans will still be in good voice

Jamesp ... She attends nearly all the away and home games and is a regular on the bus trips with other Boro fans.

It seems like a month ago since we last played, let us hope we get something to cheer about on Saturday.

Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian animal lover and keen poet but its his public life people will judge and remember him for

Obviously I'm being a tad facetious and not really comparing her to hitler. However you VB see the private things she does, we can only judge on the public things we see. Her user name is B**ch bailey and coupled with her rants, reeks of immaturity. Also as the wife of a professional she should have a but more decorum and 'savvy'

Maybe it's just me but I hate this culture of 'Gobbing Off' masquerading under the banner of Free speech or 'My opinion' and expect no comebacks on social networking sites

But this us the last I will comment on this subject, and back to the football please

401 maybe 450 if we have a late surge of people wanting to visiting Wolverhampton on a cold easter saturday...

the sights and the sounds of wolverhampton will surely tempt a few more people down. shame we dont have birmingham away next week, the fans could have made a weeks holiday of it :P

Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian animal lover and keen poet but its his public life people will judge and remember him for

Obviously I'm being a tad facetious and not really comparing her to hitler. However you VB see the private things she does, we can only judge on the public things we see. Her user name is B**ch bailey and coupled with her rants, reeks of immaturity. Also as the wife of a professional she should have a but more decorum and 'savvy'

Maybe it's just me but I hate this culture of 'Gobbing Off' masquerading under the banner of Free speech or 'My opinion' and expect no comebacks on social networking sites

But this us the last I will comment on this subject, and back to the football please

Bitch Bailey is Not Alfie Bailey and neither is Granny Bailey.

401 maybe 450 if we have a late surge of people wanting to visiting Wolverhampton on a cold easter saturday...

the sights and the sounds of wolverhampton will surely tempt a few more people down. shame we dont have birmingham away next week, the fans could have made a weeks holiday of it :P

Tickets cannot be purchased on the day so we should know the final numbers by tomorrow I would imagine.

ah dont think there will be many more then, was a ground i wanted to go to but it will have to wait for next season now. only seems right, the players havnt turned up since december now the fans arnt turning up

ah dont think there will be many more then, was a ground i wanted to go to but it will have to wait for next season now. only seems right, the players havnt turned up since december now the fans arnt turning up

Could be struggling they could easily be in League 1 next season!

as most teams do they will come into some form whilst playing us and survive

With Sako out for the season there is a real chance they could go down, the best player in this division i think. would be nice if we signed him next season but he will prob be expensive and there will be 23 other championship teams after him and a few in the prem

Sako-----------Juke------------Adomah

that will be our front 3 next season :D ......................carlsberg dont do strikers .....