oneBoro Forum

Mass Effect 3

Yes.

You'd miss a tonne. Every decision you make throughout the first 2 games influences the 3rd.

Bought the trilogy in Feb, currently on my second playthrough because I screwed up during the first and it messed up my ending in the third game :(

Get it from here - http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/ps3/PS3MA08-mass-effect-2

Will cost you a tenner or so and they delivery quickly, depending on where you are, of course.

If you had an xbox i would have sent you number 2 bud got them all on the ps3 so my xbox one is pointless, but it is an amazing trilogy, so if you can get the trilogy for your ps3 i urge you to do it and play through them in order as each game is linked and the start of number 2 explains a number of plots in 3 regarding your main character.

Ah damn, pity I have good taste and am Sony through and through :P Very generous offer though, thanks!

And I think I'll take both your advice and hunt down the cheapest deals for 1 and 2 and try to find myself a couple of hundred hours to play through em!

i only played 2 and 3. got them after seeing very favourable reviews for them. was fairly underwhelmed by them both to be honest. didn't think the story or gameplay were anything special.