• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic have also said that its likely Hooper will leave, with QPR making an improved bid, this would add substance to a potential return for Scotty Mc.

Just my opinion of course!

And this imo would only result in a mutual ending of the contract allowing Skippy to be a free agent

If it means getting him off our books to free up his wages, and allowing TM to bring in 2 or 3 squad players for the same amount he's paying Scotty, then so be it.

I know we've heard it in just about every transfer window since mogga joined, but you have to think, SM is going to be less obliged to sit on his *** and collect his wages every week, now that he's into his last year, if someone comes in and offers a 2 or 3 year deal, its going to be in his interests to consider it.

Do you guys think that season tickets sales would go up by much if we made a bigish (I know that could mean anything!!) signing? Or do you think that it has little to do with the players, more the price, division we are in, etc...

e.g. who would we need to sign to sell 5,000 more tickets, 10,000 more etc.

I think if we signed 4 noticeable signings 2 already made wed boost attendances by 3000-4000 but if performances drop so will the new fans

But if we perform well those new attendants will spread the word

Do you guys think that season tickets sales would go up by much if we made a bigish (I know that could mean anything!!) signing?

Can't see Big Ish putting too many bums on seats to be honest mate...

I think if we signed 4 noticeable signings 2 already made wed boost attendances by 3000-4000 but if performances drop so will the new fans

But if we perform well those new attendants will spread the word

And those sitting on the fence if Boro were to make some more noticeable signings and were performing well I would most certainly be swayed to get to more home matches and away matches.

Lets hope for a refreshed new ideas Mogga to go with it!

It's official

Boro have agreed a deal with Foster’s, which has been confirmed as the the club’s official beer partner.

The announcement comes as part of an exclusive arrangement that will see the brewer’s flagship brands – Heineken, Foster’s, John Smith’s and Strongbow – on sale to fans at the Riverside Stadium this season.

Do you guys think that season tickets sales would go up by much if we made a bigish (I know that could mean anything!!) signing? Or do you think that it has little to do with the players, more the price, division we are in, etc...

Put it this way - if we signed Varga, i'd be more tempted to fork out the coach fare from Birmingham to Boro to see him play a couple of times.

Cherno Samba and Danny ***tu would pack the Riverside again no doubt about it.

There's a name i've not heard in a while...!

I think Juninho would put 5k on ST sales, despite him now being 40, I dont think any realistic signing would be able to do the same tbh