• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recall reading in the Gazette Mogga stating that Varga isn't quite the finished article yet, which suggested to me he will in fact play a squad role than one as a first teamer.

Alright lads, new member here, been reading this with (obviously) loads of interest the past day or so, so thought I should register!

Not to sound too questioning of an admin here, but how in the know is vector? Never really read this board properly before so don't know previous things he's got right - but I hope this one is right!

Very.

Obviously some things don't pan out but that happens. The info posted more often than not is correct.

There are a few others with contacts too, including myself.

Alright lads, new member here, been reading this with (obviously) loads of interest the past day or so, so thought I should register!

Not to sound too questioning of an admin here, but how in the know is vector? Never really read this board properly before so don't know previous things he's got right - but I hope this one is right!

Welcome aboard mate!

There are a few others with contacts too, including myself.

I went to specsavers, chose the frames option :D

Knowing the team days before a match sort of In the Know

Welcome to the forum Holgater and enjoy your time on Oneboro.

Never read the board properly tut tut:D

With regards to VB give it time and you will see how informative he can be

Why am I reading on twitter vargas wasn't here yesterday it was Stephen Ireland ?

You may find that the author of that is or should I say was our very own Meatloafer:D

OK I'm confused I was originally told an Eduardo was joining us. I asked if it was "thee" Eduardo and my source giggled and hung up.

Could that giggle mean we are getting thee Eduardo and Eduardo Vargas.

Me write for the Echo? Nope but a lot of stuff I spill ends up on their and especially on sky sports ala Embed £7.5m ala Bennett......... Remember those

Emnes even