• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People keep mentioning "that site", as ive been locked away grafting and have missed the previous banter - is there anyway somebody could PM me so i know to stay away from it and not get excited over what sounds like a dud site.

I have a few i use already and im hoping its not one of them, there long days in the sand and sometimes its only the rumour pages that get me through alive. Cheers.

'That Site'......... Is football rumours. Totally unfounded claims which you don't need to be a member or even log in to post whatever you want...

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/middlesbrough-rumours.php

Well today on twitter we are linked with bates lol

Goes to show amazing how it is on twitter after Bates was mentioned on here yesterday:) Oneboro get the exclusive rights to this being the probable source of the rumour and in fact we should blame Borobaz for mentioning his name in the first place

Bates on a PAYP deal wouldn't be a terrible signing... Would at least give us another option in the centre of defence. Another injury prone defender, but the chances of all 4 getting injured at once would be very remote... Though knowing our luck... :-\

OOOOH! Sounds like £30k+ is getting removed from the wage bill! Cheers VB :D

I reckon the deal might be Boro to terminate his contract / accept a free transfer to Millwall. Millwall will probably pay him around £15k a week and our severance package will make up the difference.

2 good signings for Millwall in my opinion... What's the odds both score winners against us this season... :P

Im pretty happy about Skippy going, nothing against him, just his wages.

however, im slightly worried that we now have room to move financially and have noone to move for!

the need for a goalscoring striker grows...

Good to see you posting again CAS04 been a while buddy! How often are you able to view Oneboro when you are working?

Cheers DS, i work 4 days on 4 off so try to get on as much as possiable, just having a tricky time logging in the usual way, im having to search my name and then log in that way, every time i use the log in at the top of the screen it shows successful and then says im on as a visitor to the site, crazy, but hopefully sus it soon.