• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daily Mail: Bournemouth will offer Malmo £1.2million for striker Tokelo Rantie.

Daily Mail: Bournemouth will offer Malmo £1.2million for striker Tokelo Rantie.

Yeah VB confirmed yesterday that we are going back in today with a last bid.

Do you think you will accept a bid between 1.5m - 1.8m VHD?

VB????

anything around 1.8m and i reckon he will be yours, Leeds always sale in the end!

Yeah VB confirmed yesterday that we are going back in today with a last bid.

Do you think you will accept a bid between 1.5m - 1.8m VHD?

VB????

anything around 1.8m and i reckon he will be yours, Leeds always sale in the end!

Yeah he is one of our 3-4 people in the know (not just claim but have backed it up time and time again)

^^^^ that guy!

We need players that can definitely do it in this division right now. Paying £2m for Wells would be a completely stupid move and a huge gamble. I'd be all for it if we were plush with cash and £2m wasn't a lot to us, because he does have clear potential, but there is no guarantee that he will slot in and start doing the business instantly - McCormack would.

1.8m? i would rather pay the extra .2m and go for wells, at least he has potential to be a very good player for the club with resale value

I agree to an extend, but what we need now is proven talent who has played at at least Championship level to get us into the top-6. Wells would be a good signing, but RM would probably have a bigger influence on out immediate future, and at only 26 years old he still has plenty of years in him.

As Holgater said we need ready made Championship players NOW. We need core players that are proven to have done a job at this level, we haven't the money nor the time to have a £1.3-1.5 mil player come in and out of the team whilst he finds his feet. We've been doing that for the last 3 years and people have screamed blue myrder at Mowbray for doing so.

I'm all for McCormack I think he'll be good for us. Another core player that'll play upwards of 35 - 40 games a season.

There does seem to be an indication that Boro are trying to ensure that there are no more collapses as seen this year during last season. What there aims/goals are for this season seems unclear at this time though I suspect it is more than lower/mid table status come end of season.

Should be very interesting time soon

The goal for the season has to be challenging for a play off spot. Why else spend millions on transfer fees. If the aim was only a midtable finish we could have just brought in cheaper players.