oneBoro Forum

Transfer thread 2013. Final hour and may she rest in peace

Definitely would mate!

Like I said, hugely ambitious even asking the question of him. I can see a mid table Prem side coming in for him before the deadline to take him for a fee or a season loan, but if that didn't come off then it's well worth asking.

Ha, perhaps I should have had a quick Google before mentioning Moses! :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2401907/Victor-Moses-Liverpool-loan-target.html

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that the ex Wigan player would be ironic if he went there on loan!

Yep, ex Wigan.

Million miles away from us now that I've seen Liverpool fancy him and would pay £2m just to loan him. Typically hadn't seen his name rumoured at all all summer!

VB, just got an awful feeling that the surprise could be 'we think our sd is strong enough.....we'll go with what we've got'. Though, would that be a surprise?? Has there been any further comment from either side on 'the saga' ??

*side

Tudders .... I think the surprise they were referring to is about incomings and outgoings , not that we won't sign anybody because the way some people feel at the moment that could very well be their reality . :)

Any news today? I can't see anything on the Gazette or Echo website.

I believe Moses is another Jay Rodriguez, a name never belonging to this thread really. We might as well try and get Mata while we're at it.

Has no1 else noticed that ross mccormack still hasnt signed that phantom new deal? I still think he will be here by next monday

Ye I know, it's good very quiet. How long does it take Leeds to persuade to get him to put pen to paper? I like your optimism but I really aren't sure. Just hope to see some movement soon. If we can't get McCormack, we should be in for Becchio straight away.