• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to be so relieved once the deadline shuts. It's a bit draining all of this transfer speculation, will we sign so and so / won't we sign so and so / is so and so going / is so and so staying etc. Will be good to just get the whole thing over and done with.

well, until the loan window opens and all the speculation over talented young Premiership players available for loan starts :D

was it Mogga's first transfer deadline day in his first January here that he was live on SSN with David Craig at about half past midnight? Said he was off to the 24 hour garage for his tea as he was leaving :D

Don't think we will have anyone new in the squad this weekend, but I'm pretty confident that we will have a few in before the deadline. All this is obviously a gut feeling, but I think we will have to wait until close to the deadline, because other clubs will obviously want to have replacements lined up.

Have we ever shown an interest in Liam trotter? I think he could be the Attacking midfielder we need and we could probably get him reasonably cheaply.

Liverpool lost 2 centre backs last.a swoop for rys williams before their big game on Sunday v man utd wouldn't surprise me . haven't Liverpool had tabs on him in the past?

they could pay 2.5m for jones and thats why we should hold out for a fee not less than 10m...lol....a real madrid-esque club in england

Liverpool like to overpay for players so hopefully if there's any truth to it we drag every penny out of them, if GL is worth 2m then rhys is worth at least 7m . And even then it would be a toss up of who I'd like to leave considering our targets