• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all speculation about Rhys though but apparently he wanted out at the back end of last season. Would it be such a disaster? Our defense is pretty leaky and has shipped two goals in 3 of the opening 5 matches with only one clean sheet? Those stats can only get better.

I rate Rhys highly but there is just something wrong with the defense. We are definately not imposing enough at set pieces and one of Leicesters goals were just comical non-league defending. Granted, I don't see entire games and how woody-Rhys are doing throughout but at the moment we just can't keep it tight.

A sale to Liverpool with a cheap season long loan of Coates might be great business, but we are probably too close to the deadline for such a big sale.

It's all speculation about Rhys though but apparently he wanted out at the back end of last season. Would it be such a disaster? Our defense is pretty leaky and has shipped two goals in 3 of the opening 5 matches with only one clean sheet? Those stats can only get better.

I rate Rhys highly but there is just something wrong with the defense. We are definately not imposing enough at set pieces and one of Leicesters goals were just comical non-league defending. Granted, I don't see entire games and how woody-Rhys are doing throughout but at the moment we just can't keep it tight.

A sale to Liverpool with a cheap season long loan of Coates might be great business, but we are probably too close to the deadline for such a big sale.

Isn't Coates crocked for the season or did I make that up?

"McCormack played the entire game for Leeds at Doncaster last night, though he didn’t add to his season’s tally of four goals for United in a 3-1 Capital One Cup second round win."

Umm...

Interested that the Gazette has said we have a bid on the table for Becchio. Is the first time that a bid has been confirmed?

Although don't know what to believe from them, they've said McCormack didn't score last night, when he did.

I personally don't know what to think recently were linked to loads of great players some are of high championship qaulity.

Becchio would be an outstanding signing at at a minimum would get us 15 goals firing us into the top 12.

If we can sign a CAM with the quality vision we require we'd be in the top 8.

But if we add both those positions + a C.B and don't lose Steele or Friend/Williams top 6 is a huge possibility. I really wish the club all the best of luck in their pursuit in completing the squad.

Excited week ahead me thinks!

Potato!

Ayala played a dev game for Norwich put in a rash tackle got sent off. Means nothing but his 19 year old CB partner apparently outshone him pushing him potentially out of the picture completely. That must be the deal thats close, as for Koren potentially coming in I'm indifferent he has a good technique but his legs would worry me.

I really hope we tie up 3 signings, especially if Hoyte and Leadbitter exit. Butterfield is the guy we almost signed last year right?

I think I remember the reaction last summer was pretty positive towards him as a playmaker, I still hold out a slim hope we might get Vitor though.