• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Playing the historical numbers game anyone else think we won't sign anyone until we are at page 1986. we are at page 1908 right now. In 1926 camsell signed, it think (wiki), so hoping that is the page we pick up a striker who can bang in the goals to promotion once again.

oops, i guess this depends on if how many responses per page you have set up. im on page 1908.

Well I'm on 382 so we've got a lot of work to do. I'm pretty sure 382 AD was a bad year for strikers in the Boro.

I think Bart ogbeche was sent out one year to soon . One more season he deserved then seen what happened he was a free on low wages club had nothing too lose and to be honest I feel the same with malaury Martin, I liked that guy.

But it seems if mogga doesn't like you then that's it .

But back on track this really has been such a slow last few weeks regarding transfers.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/loans-answer-tony-mowbray-boro-5816801

Not sure if that's been posted or not yet but it looks like this is Mowbray is trying to avoid the disappointment of not signing anyone else permanently

This is the part I dont like from that article.

Asked how close he is to making a signing or two, Mowbray said: “The hard fact is, has there been any progress? No.

So after all this bloody time we are nowhere.

(Today 12:44 PM) BeeBee [2]

(Today 12:33 PM)BorofaninCanada Wrote:

Playing the historical numbers game anyone else think we won't sign anyone until we are at page 1986. we are at page 1908 right now. In 1926 camsell signed, it think (wiki), so hoping that is the page we pick up a striker who can bang in the goals to promotion once again.

oops, i guess this depends on if how many responses per page you have set up. im on page 1908.

Well I'm on 382 so we've got a lot of work to do. I'm pretty sure 382 AD was a bad year for strikers in the Boro.

PM Quote

Wasn't 382 the year Giggs started playing? :P