oneBoro Forum

Transfer thread 2013. Final hour and may she rest in peace

LinoJo3 I genuinely haven't heard anything regarding well same as R.M I never heard a thing! But different people have different contacts!

Geographically Wells to Boro sounds a good move for the lad

Fryatt has a cracking finish I'd happily take him

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you think about it Chris the matter of Vitor has drifted so far off that if he had resurfaced i am sure the papers would have picked up on that by now and we would be seeing or hearing of further trips by Mogga.

Slightly disappointed that the whole Kenyan/Mendes link never amounted to anything and similar to the Croatian rumbles

If you think about it Chris the matter of Vitor has drifted so far off that if he had resurfaced i am sure the papers would have picked up on that by now and we would be seeing or hearing of further trips by Mogga.

Slightly disappointed that the whole Kenyan/Mendes link never amounted to anything and similar to the Croatian rumbles

Well if what we are hearing now is happening well they've kept that very quiet.

Wow, just read over the last couple of pages and my excitement level for deadline day has just gone up a notch. I simply cannot wait. At least the club is committed to bringing in a number of new faces. I genuinely think we are a couple of signings away from becoming a very good Championship team.

I haven't seen much of Wells to give a firm opinion but I like the idea of us signing highly rated youngsters like Wells on lower wages, which will be very efficient under FFP as our wage bill will be under control whilst having a high quality player that has great potential. I can't see him being considered as a clinical striker so I imagine he'll be in addition to someone like Becchio.