• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Argh how long does a medical take!?!?

A little longer than "turn your head and cough" I think. Kamara could do a job for us, has a decent header on him and we've got the wingers to get balls in to him. Juke on hand to knock in the balls Kamara wins. Could work. Just not exactly the playmaking CAM I thought we were after.

And our fans are hardly going to be uplifted either - which doesn't help.

I decided to go through all the Premier League teams and pick out who I think would be available to possibly loan or sign on Deadline Day as possibles or surprise signings, here's what I came up with.

***nal: Miyachi - remember his loan season at Bolton two seasons ago and was pretty special. A nice pacey winger with a bit of trickery, would also help out going back. Not such a good season last with Wigan but sure. Haven't seen him appear in subs yet with ***nal, especially yesterday when they filled the subs with nobodies. Ben Afobe possibly also?

Aston Villa: Ireland - obviously we have constantly linked with him so it'd be nice to see him in a Boro until Jan and see how things go and if he does well maybe extend to a permie or extended loan? Definitely a forward thinking midfielder and we are in dire need of that. Sylla as well, did help coming off bench for Villa last season, not sure what his current situation is at the moment though.

Cardiff: Maynard, also a player we have been linked with - haven't seen much of him but he's a striker - sign him up! :D

Chelsea: McEachran - would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts regarding him again. Will never forget that brilliant run against Wednesday last season. Messi much?! :D Slightly more forward thinking but as stated before Leadbitter didn't have much confidence in him.

Crystal Palace: Pretty much nothing. IH is dying to get people in, not let people go.

Everton: Baines and Felliani don't want to go to Utd, let's face it!

Fulham: Just can't see anyone leaving to us here. Lack of talent eh? ;)

Hull: Fryatt, a player I think most would like to see at the Riverside but I think it's be categorically rejected this morning.

Liverpool: Wisdom - chances of getting him are pretty slim but a defender with a big future in my eyes.

Man City: Nimely, not sure many would want him back. Correct me if I'm wrong and you're his number one fan :cool:

Man Utd: Powell, of course would be a fantastic signing for us but it seems that it's wrapped up nearly with Wigan. In my eyes would be a perfect signing for us. Anything can happen though, it is deadline day of course! :D Would love to get Januzaj in thought, he was an absolute menace for Utd in their pre-season games, realistically we will never do it as Utd will keep him for their subs bench. How about Keane - not sure if it's out anywhere at the moment. Rumour has it Rooney has been spotted at Rockliffe. Done deal obviously. ;)

Newcastle: BOOOOO.

Norwich: Ayala and Beechio are looking like possible loan deals. Let's all keep our fingers crossed on that one. Talks regarding Butterfield a***st the forum as well. Player I would love to see here too. A player with a good future, chances of signing him are slim in my eyes, but a loan would suit me.

Southampton: Sharp would be a great signing for any Championship club in my eyes. He's the next Kevin Phillips. :D Reckon he would be fantastic for us but I can't see him coming in all honesty. Would love to see him here though.

Stoke City: Jerome is one we were talking about earlier and personally I wouldn't want him. I just don't rate him whatsoever. A few goals a season in my eyes.

Sunderland: Give us Cattermole. Go on. ;)

Swansea: More of a possible outgoing from us on this. Laudraup has promised a new striker on Deadline Day. If worse comes to worst for him, we may see Emnes leaving. Let's hope not though.

Tottenham: Kane is there but haven't had much experience on him to be honest with you, but again a striker! :P

West Brom: Dawson was on loan at Bolton and would be a decent signing for us in defence.

West Ham: Vaz Te would be a great signing for us given his record scoring goals and setting up the assists for them also. Would love to see him at the Riverside. Here's to hoping! :D

Forgive me if it's long and boring for you, but correct me also where I've been long - would love to hear your thoughts!

a lot of work gone into that!!

Just can not see us getting any of them though.

He's been a winger for his entire career!!! Not a striker!!! If we put him upfront, he'd be lethal, if we put him on the wing and carayol or adomah in behind juke, then all the better!