• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not liking this because as more and more this gets publicised as loan deals the more opportunity other clubs have to come in and pip us to the post. There must be some sort of agreement in place with Norwich already. Please God be!

I know Brunt and know people who are even closer to him than me - we've made no enquiry whatsoever and he has been getting regular interest from other Prem clubs for a good few seasons now. If he was ever available, the only chance of him coming back is if we were promoted.

I know Brunt and know people who are even closer to him than me - we've made no enquiry whatsoever and he has been getting regular interest from other Prem clubs for a good few seasons now. If he was ever available, the only chance of him coming back is if we were promoted.

Ah that's a shame. Understandable though, he's unreal.

Ah that's a shame. Understandable though, he's unreal.

He's always said he'd like to come back at some point though, but obviously wants to keep himself in the Prem! Would love for us to go up and get him back. A real quality player, and if he was coming through at any other time he would have been kept on. He was gutted when he had to leave.