• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Milwall released someone by mutual consent, maybe they'll come in with a bid for Hoyte, didn't they need to shift a wage or two first?

Where did the Dawson rumour come from? Rather him than Ayala, like someone said previous, surely the attraction of coming to learn from someone Like Johnny Woodgate would be a huge draw.

Looking last night at post saying we would get surprise + some likening it to anticipation of Christmas presents. Good analogy - but I do remember being given a load of pants over the years. Hope we don't feel like that after 11 .......

I think every deadline day Prowler eats his vitamins; says his prayers gets some rabbit feet round his neck and crosses every limb hoping Emnes gets sold.

The amount of rabbits you must have killed over the years, shame on you prowler.

I think every deadline day Prowler eats his vitamins; says his prayers gets some rabbit feet round his neck and crosses every limb hoping Emnes gets sold.

The amount of rabbits you must have killed over the years, shame on you prowler.

This year I'd prefer Leadbitter to be sold :D

Looking last night at post saying we would get surprise + some likening it to anticipation of Christmas presents. Good analogy - but I do remember being given a load of pants over the years. Hope we don't feel like that after 11 .......

I got Buckaroo instead of a Scalextric set #Gutted