oneBoro Forum

Transfer thread 2013. Final hour and may she rest in peace

I will literally die of happiness if this is true. He's my favourite striker on FM13 I take him to every club. You know why? BECAUSE HE'S A FREAKING FINISHER BRO.

In the two seasons I have got through in my current save he has got 33 goals in 48 games as well as 10 assists. He has a finishing of 17 and a composure of 19 and the guy is a machine.

SERIOUSLY I AM SO EXCITED OH MY GOD I'M SHAKING.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Middlesbrough have made a deadline day move for Belgium international striker Jelle Vossen, Sky sources understand.

The 24-year-old is currently with Genk, who are hopeful of keeping their prize asset, but Boro have made a late bid to try and lure him to England.

Celtic had been linked with a move but a deal failed to materialise and now Boro are hoping that a late swoop could be in the offing.

Sky Sports understand that Boro have tabled a bid close to £4million for Vossen as they look to bolster their strike-force ahead of a push for Premier League promotion.

Despite Boro not being in the top flight it is understood that Vossen would be willing to make the move if a deal could be struck between the two clubs.

The North East outfit failed with a £2million bid for Leeds striker Ross McCormack late last month and Tony Mowbray is desperate to get a top striker in before the window closes.

Meanwhile, it is understood the Riverside club have fended off interest in captain Rhys Williams on deadline day, with Wigan a*** those keen on the Australia international.

just getting the story onto the latest page!

Middlesbrough have made a deadline day move for Belgium international striker Jelle Vossen, Sky sources understand.

The 24-year-old is currently with Genk, who are hopeful of keeping their prize asset, but Boro have made a late bid to try and lure him to England.

Celtic had been linked with a move but a deal failed to materialise and now Boro are hoping that a late swoop could be in the offing.

Sky Sports understand that Boro have tabled a bid close to £4million for Vossen as they look to bolster their strike-force ahead of a push for Premier League promotion.

Despite Boro not being in the top flight it is understood that Vossen would be willing to make the move if a deal could be struck between the two clubs.

The North East outfit failed with a £2million bid for Leeds striker Ross McCormack late last month and Tony Mowbray is desperate to get a top striker in before the window closes.

Meanwhile, it is understood the Riverside club have fended off interest in captain Rhys Williams on deadline day, with Wigan a*** those keen on the Australia international.

there was papertalk that the jawdees were after him a few weeks ago, but his club wanted 7m (possibly Euro's)

VOSSEN is amazing.

Oh my days, lads trust me he is AMAZING. No freaking way, wow I'd love him he is clinical.

Im shocked.

Was stretchered off at the weekend playing for Gent. Heard a 'snap' in his knee. I doubt we'd buy him on the strength of that alone.