• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not hearing much from AV on twitter usually very active on Deadline Day! Trying too receive confirmation of him regarding this Vossen deal, but no reply so far.

And i wish #07 hadnt been so accurate this transfer window :( So we could just brush aside what he said about the deal probably not happening.

Not hearing much from AV on twitter usually very active on Deadline Day! Trying too receive confirmation of him regarding this Vossen deal, but no reply so far.

And i wish #07 hadnt been so accurate this transfer window :( So we could just brush aside what he said about the deal probably not happening.

As it stands no one has been accurate:D

Is there enough time for all of this to happen and would Boro allow a signing without medical as surely he would not pass due to current injury?

was reading an article on BBC Football by Kevin Kilbane who was talking about deadline day deals, and timing of medicals etc. He said he was once signed on the back of the buying club just looking through all his medical records, and he said it's quite common for this to happen when deadlines are so tight.

or we could just get him to hop on every part of his medical.

Armster, if thats all you see in GL's game I suggest you apply to the club for a refund on your season ticket, because you aren't getting value for money with what your seeing!

tbh I was being a bit facetiouse, but I think if we had a true CAM inside forward player then whitehead partnered with varga or smallwood would be plenty. it maybe thin in terms of cover but smallwood has the skill to be good enough as backup to varga

Is there enough time for all of this to happen and would Boro allow a signing without medical as surely he would not pass due to current injury?

surely the medics would take the temp nature of the injury into account?