• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we never bid 4 million for graham it was a loan deal, but bib mark my words we cant afford 4 million!!, the club is fooling you once again

I haven't got my hopes up and doubt it will happen, just saying we need to do whatever we can to get him, he's promotion guaranteed.

Could Gibbo pay this out of his own wallet, i know its a lot for him to committ and i wouldn't expect him too, but he is some player lol

Everton look like they'll be getting a shed load of cash today... does this mean Steele is on his way and the the money we seem to be prepared to splash out today being his fee?

btw - Kamara would be great, he's a right character! I think he's do fantastic in the champo..

Lads there is no way we will be signing vossen, have a reality check please, where would we get 4 million from! gibbo is just doing to say we tried to bring players in, mark my words we will get kamara as no1 wants him and maybe get a few loans in...getting vossen could cripple the club just look at afonso alves signing

We have had a bid of £6m rejected (not sure of the workings, down & instalments etc) so if the money is needed for the right player it is there!

This was over the weekend, maybe Genk have broke it to raise interest from higher bidders!

This is going from the sublime to the ridiculous 6 million going to ask how do you know this information and why did you not mention him by name earlier?